Opteron Up 148 Pib 939 P = $27.06 ???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Opteron Up 148 Pib 939 P = $27.06 ???

I'm not sure if this is a price mistake, but this is one heck of a deal for this AMD Opteron 148 CPU!

OPTERON UP 148 PIB 939 P

Diplomacy, it's a way of saying “nice doggie”, until you find a rock!

Seems to be right. The order subtotal is right also...
    It just seems like a really really slow site atm tho...
    Maybe you weren't the only on who noticed..
    PC-1 Fractal Design Arc Mini R2, 3800X, Asus B450M-PRO mATX, 2x8GB B-die@3800C16, AMD Vega64, Seasonic 850W Gold, Black Ice Nemesis/Laing DDC/EKWB 240 Loop (VRM>CPU>GPU), Noctua Fans.
    Nas : i3/itx/2x4GB/8x4TB BTRFS/Raid6 (7 + Hotspare) Xpenology
    +++ : FSP Nano 800VA (Pi's+switch) + 1600VA (PC-1+Nas)

Comment

270.60 dollars for ten of them, it still keeps the price!!

If you order 1Ã*, they might frown about honouring the price.
      If you buy one, they might just have to accept
      (they don't seem to do overseas orders...)

Jez
      PC-1 Fractal Design Arc Mini R2, 3800X, Asus B450M-PRO mATX, 2x8GB B-die@3800C16, AMD Vega64, Seasonic 850W Gold, Black Ice Nemesis/Laing DDC/EKWB 240 Loop (VRM>CPU>GPU), Noctua Fans.

Comment

I wonder, is this the price to be when the Quad-core CPU shows up?

Comment

Its waaaay too cheap. Once someone notices it, they'll change it.
          Thas what you get for letting humans enter data...

Comment

Maybe it's over with... .

Comment

Now it's BACK:

OPTERON UP 148 PIB 939 P

Our Price: $150.00

Comment

I ordered 2 before they changed the price. I'll let you know if i get them.
                Wikipedia and Google.... the needles to my tangent habit.

That special feeling we get in the cockles of our hearts, Or maybe below the cockles, Maybe in the sub-cockle area, Maybe in the liver, Maybe in the kidneys, Maybe even in the colon, We don't know.

Comment

Originally posted by Claymonkey

Cool.

I was going to get one but.... next year I'll upgrade my Video rig with Core Duo.

Would be nice to hear if they honor the price.

Comment

We'll see. I've held off upgrading my home systems because I don't game much anymore and most of my work is done on my work laptop. That and to upgrade means everything at once. Motherboard/CPU/Video Card. If I wait for the next gen add memory to that as well. I have to many other things to buy

When did I get old?

That special feeling we get in the cockles of our hearts, Or maybe below the cockles, Maybe in the sub-cockle area, Maybe in the liver, Maybe in the kidneys, Maybe even in the colon, We don't know.

Comment

When did I get old?

It's called "money wise" .

Comment

Sweeeet!

Would be kind of them, i'm not sure they're legally bound by anything tho...usually the small print covers everything, from the pictures not being correct, to incorrect details, but i'm not sure about the price...

I think the price has to be upheld, especially if you have purchased the item already, with credit card or such.

Comment

If they were in Michigan they'd be bound by the advertised price. I got a deal on a nice floor jack for 21.99 because of a misplaced decimal

On the other side if you're overcharged vs. the marked price you get the correction plus 10% of the price refunded immediately.
                          Last edited by Dr Mordrid; 1 November 2006, 15:36.
                          Dr. Mordrid
                          ----------------------------
                          An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

Comment

Hrm... they cancelled the order. However, I had to go review my order to verify this. They did not send me an email saying such.

Comment

Hrm... they cancelled the order. However, I had to go review my order to verify this. They did not send me an email saying such.

Bas_ _ _ _s....

Comment

Working...
                              X