Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• China: NK to test "a series" of nukes

Uh Oh....

Berlin (AFP) – The German FA’s (DFB) inquiry into the 2006 World Cup scandal is set to cost around 3.5 million euros ($3.83m), interim

AFP: North Korea has informed China of future nuclear tests

Oct 18 9:13 AM US/Eastern

The North Korean military has informed China that it plans to conduct a series of underground nuclear tests, NBC News reported, citing unnamed US officials.

A US intelligence official speaking on condition of anonymity earlier told AFP that North Korea could conduct a test "with little or no warning," but a decision to do so would be "as much political as it is technical."

Activity detected at potential North Korean test sites may mean a second nuclear test is being prepared but not necessarily evidence that the test is imminent, the official said.

International pressure mounted early Wednesday on North Korea not to conduct a second nuclear test after Pyongyang said UN sanctions imposed after its first test on October 9 were tantamount to a "declaration of war."
    Dr. Mordrid
    ----------------------------
    An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

NK needs to have an 'accident' during the testing.

Comment

Condi Rice told the Japanese that if NK hits them or any other allies the gloves come off & hinted strongly that NK will be glassed.
      Dr. Mordrid
      ----------------------------
      An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Mordrid
        Condi Rice told the Japanese that if NK hits them or any other allies the gloves come off & hinted strongly that NK will be glassed.
        Let's hope it'll never come to that. EVER.
        Titanium is the new bling!
        (you heard from me first!)

Comment

W00T!
          new parking lot for SK and china
          Better to let one think you are a fool, than speak and prove it

Comment

Originally posted by Dilitante1
            W00T!
            new parking lot for SK and china

How about a new radioactive waste disposal site... .
            Diplomacy, it's a way of saying “nice doggie”, until you find a rock!

Comment

How about not setting off any more nukes and preventing radioactive waste from further contaminating our planet?

Comment

I certainly hope that, although Kim Jong Il is crazy, he's not stupid. He has to know what the consequences will be if one of his nukes goes off anywhere outside of North Korea. It's when he no longer CARES about the consequences that we have to really worry.

Kevin

Comment

Originally posted by KRSESQ
                  I certainly hope that, although Kim Jong Il is crazy, he's not stupid. He has to know what the consequences will be if one of his nukes goes off anywhere outside of North Korea. It's when he no longer CARES about the consequences that we have to really worry.

Kevin
                  Let's hope he dies before he stops caring.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Mordrid
                    She may have been looking at Japanese people when she said that, but she was talking to Koreans.
                    Chuck
                    秋音的爸爸

Comment

I dont know who the American off. that NBC got the info from used as sources, but South Korea, China and Japan is rebuffing the claims as false.

JD
                      Mater tua criceta fuit, et pater tuo redoluit bacarum sambucus.

Comment

Working...
                      X