X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lego Star Destroyer!!

Just bought one on eBay for my bro for xmas, $245 USD

3104 pieces and measures 37" x 23"
    Q9450 + TRUE, G.Skill 2x2GB DDR2, GTX 560, ASUS X48, 1TB WD Black, Windows 7 64-bit, LG M2762D-PM 27" + 17" LG 1752TX, Corsair HX620, Antec P182, Logitech G5 (Blue)
    Laptop: MSI Wind - Black

I bought one for my business partner for his birthday a couple of years ago; it had just come out.

It's enourmous.

I seem to remember that there's a new one that's slightly smaller. I might get it for myself.

The Death Star is also pretty cool.

I kind of want to get the Tie Fighter Collection and hang them off the ceiling around my office.

FYI, if you order direct from lego threre aren't any import duties and you can often get free shipping.
    P.S. You've been Spanked!

Comment

Well I got it from a Canadian seller, so it worked out ok
      Q9450 + TRUE, G.Skill 2x2GB DDR2, GTX 560, ASUS X48, 1TB WD Black, Windows 7 64-bit, LG M2762D-PM 27" + 17" LG 1752TX, Corsair HX620, Antec P182, Logitech G5 (Blue)

Comment

Transaction is on hold for now... seller wants $47 USD to ship from Montreal to Winnipeg...

Comment

And it only takes 4 minutes to assemble!

Comment

Originally posted by Jon P. Inghram
            LMAO

Saturday night Michi and I finally assembled my Lego Star Destroyer. It took us close to 10 hours (we started around midnight). We let my webcam take a picture every five seconds and made a stop motion video out of the pictures (over 7000 of them). The video turned out really cool. It's a little over 4 minutes long and you can download it here. There's two different qualities available:

I'd bet that was 10 hours AND 4 minutes
            "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

"Always do good. It will gratify some and astonish the rest." ~Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
            X