Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I just came back from my first lesbian live show (child warning, but no pix)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just came back from my first lesbian live show (child warning, but no pix)

Err... not to let any confusions arise, I was not part of the show

See, I am member of this club where you pay a little each month (I pay 7 EUR), and you can win tickets to various things ranging from movies to clubbing, classical to metal concerts, museum visits to lesbian night shows. You always win two tickets, and I win about once to twice per week, the tickets are worth from 1,50 EUR to over 50 EUR each. It's really a great opportunity to learn of new places to go and things to do.

So tonight I was in a very small club with 20s decor and four "lesbians" singing chansons, dancing, performing, sometimes caressing or kissing each other. They were very beautiful and also very naked (not all of the time). One of them was very flexible, too

It was nice, not big and glamorous, but with style and heart. It was more like nude art than like a strip club. Their motto was "By women and for women, but not only for women"

Just thought I'd share. Dream well, I know I'll do
    There's an Opera in my macbook.

Originally posted by az
    See, I am member of this club where you pay a little each month (I pay 7 EUR), and you can win tickets to various things ranging from movies to clubbing, classical to metal concerts, museum visits to lesbian night shows. You always win two tickets, and I win about once to twice per week, the tickets are worth from 1,50 EUR to over 50 EUR each. It's really a great opportunity to learn of new places to go and things to do.
    That sounds pretty cool, win tickets and try out something you wouldn't normally buy tickets for. I like that idea.
    Gigabyte GA-K8N Ultra 9, Opteron 170 Denmark 2x2Ghz, 2 GB Corsair XMS, Gigabyte 6600, Gentoo Linux
    Motion Computing M1400 -- Tablet PC, Ubuntu Linux

"if I said you had a beautiful body would you take your pants off and dance around a bit?" --Zapp Brannigan

Comment

Originally posted by TnT
      That sounds pretty cool, win tickets and try out something you wouldn't normally buy tickets for. I like that idea.
      Links
      "Women don't want to hear a man's opinion, they just want to hear their opinion in a deeper voice."

Comment

It's very cool and has broadened my horizon since. Living in a big city you can never know all the good stuff.

They also have a community there where you can find people with like interests, age, sexual preference etc., and when you win tickets, you get notified of one other person that placed a bid (they're unlimited, but you have to click once on each to show your interest) and didn't win, so if you don't have anyone to go with you, you can also find people on TwoTickets. Oh, and if you win something you can't attend, you can put the tickets up for exchange for tickets from people who don't want theirs. Or you can just give them back; they're then in the "last minute" area where they're up for grabs for "plus" members (like me) without any lottery at all.

Sadly, it's only available for Berlin and Hamburg, though. The URL is www.twotickets.de - if you know anyone who wants to join, please contact me, I get a free month for every new member (but that's not the reason I wrote this, of course.)
        There's an Opera in my macbook.

Comment

Working...
        X