For our ergonomic keyboard geeks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For our ergonomic keyboard geeks

Dan Rutter has reviewed clicky keyboards again, among them a kind of weird ergonomic model. Scroll down to the sentence "And now for the pièce de résistance", where the review of this model begins, if that kind of stuff interests you.
    There's an Opera in my macbook.

Looking through the keyboards at Clicky Keyboards I've managed to identify my IBM keyboard, it's an old M model dating back to November 1986 20 years of use and showing no sign of failing yet
    When you own your own business you only have to work half a day. You can do anything you want with the other twelve hours.

Comment

Originally posted by Taz
      Looking through the keyboards at Clicky Keyboards I've managed to identify my IBM keyboard, it's an old M model dating back to November 1986 20 years of use and showing no sign of failing yet
      Those keyboards are close to indestructable
      If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Comment

Working...
      X