Shanna Moakler is my hero....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shanna Moakler is my hero....

For decades, Court TV has been the ultimate true crime destination, bringing viewers inside the courtroom for the most compelling cases across the country.

Paris Hilton files battery report against former Miss USA Shanna Moakler

LOS ANGELES (AP) — Paris Hilton claimed former beauty queen Shanna Moakler punched her in the face at a Hollywood nightclub early Wednesday, police and Hilton's publicist said.

Moakler contended she was attacked by Hilton's ex-boyfriend Stavros Niarchos, who bent her wrists, poured a drink on her and shoved her down some stairs, Moakler publicist Susan Madore said.
    >
    >
    Dr. Mordrid
    ----------------------------
    An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

Ah, finally some good news in the world...

Actually, I found it most amusing the other day when my son made a comment about her looking rather unattractive. Think his exact words were more like, "she's not very pretty".
    “And, remember: there's no 'I' in 'irony'” ~ Merlin Mann

Comment

Bah, probably too much chlorine in the gene pool of everyone involved...I loved the South Park episode about Paris Hilton, describes her perfectly
      All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.

Comment

Meow!
        RC Agent
        AMD Athlon 64 X2 5000+ Brisbane 2.6GHz, MSI 785GT-E63, 6 GB(2x1GB, 2x2GG) DDR2 800 Corsair XMS2, Asus EAH4850 TOP
        AMD Athlon 64 X2 7750 Kuma 2.7GHz, ASRock A790GXH/128M BIOS 1.7, 4 GB(2x2GB) DDR2 800 Corsair XMS2, Gigabyte HD 6850 1GB DDR5
        AMD Phenom II X6 1045T 2.7GHz, Asus M5A99FX Pro R2.0 BIOS 2501 , 8GB(2x4GB) DDR3 1866 CL9 Crucial BallisticX(BLT4G3D1869DT1TX0) , Sapphire HD7870 2GB GDDR5 OC, Seasonic 850w powers supply

Comment

Working...
        X