SERIF Is Cool!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SERIF Is Cool!!!

SERIF is really coming on strong in the area of desktop publishing and video.

1. PAGEPLUS 11 ($129.99) is a Microsoft Publisher KILLER:

Leading affiliate network, pay for performance marketing through partnerships with leading web sites.

2. DRAWPLUS 8 ($99.99) is a Corel Draw KILLER:

3. PHOTOPLUS 11 ($79.99) is an Adobe Photoshop KILLER:

Leading affiliate network, pay for performance marketing through partnerships with leading web sites.

As Doc has mentioned, you can also download FREE software from SERIF here:

From the smoothest photo editing and design software to next-gen page layout, Affinity is pushing the boundaries of what’s possible with creative technology.

All of these SERIF programs have built-in Adobe PDF edit capability and I think it's implemented even better than it is in the Adobe programs!

There are also many unique features.

But here's something I didn't know until today when I registered my copy of PAGEPLUS 11.

I spoke to a SERIF representative (with a British accent).

He offered me INCREDIBLE discount pricing over the phone.

Did you know SERIF is willing to DEAL?

If you know how to DEAL, you can get amazing DISCOUNTS -- with full money-back guarantees (30 or even 60-day MONEY BACK GUARANTEES).

Today I bought the Draw Plus and the PhotoPlus packages for a price I will not disclose except to say it was AMAZING.

Serif also sells a video editing program called MOVIEPLUS 5 ($79.99):

I almost bought it because the SERIF representative was so polite and pleasant.

But I declined because I already have more video editing software than I need.

Jerry Jones
    I found a great domain name for sale on Dan.com. Check it out!

IMO Serif is one of those under-reported/under-rated companies that does nothing but produce great value/dollar.
    Dr. Mordrid
    ----------------------------
    An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

Comment

Anyone tried the Magix Movie Edit 11? I picked up a copy at Fry's for $9.95 after rebate ($29.95+tax out the door). The demo project looked quite impressive, I hope to have time to play with it more this weekend.

--wally.

Comment

Not enough tracks/timelines for my bigger projects and VideoStudio is great for the rest. The PhotoImpact integration is also a big factor.
        Last edited by Dr Mordrid; 5 October 2006, 15:24.
        Dr. Mordrid
        ----------------------------
        An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

Comment

Working...
        X