Fantastic snooker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fantastic snooker

For those who don't know snooker, it is a much more gentlemanly game, from which pool was derived. This is a demonstration of the perfect break, scoring 147, the theoretical maximum.
    Brian (the devil incarnate)

Wow.
    Lady, people aren't chocolates. Do you know what they are mostly? Bastards. Bastard coated bastards with bastard filling. But I don't find them half as annoying as I find naive, bubble-headed optimists who walk around vomiting sunshine. -- Dr. Perry Cox

Comment

I used to love watching Ronnie O Sullivan.

Comment

Wow, he made some nice tough shots too.
        My highest run off of a break was 68 ( 5 blacks, pink, blue, pink then black ) I choked on an easy red to end it.
        But that was a long time ago
        Hmmm, I'm off to see if my cue is in the closet

Comment

This game makes no sense. If I had my butler fish out the eight ball every time I scratched it I'd be shot between the eyes.

I do love the look on his opponent's face whenever they cut to him. You can just tell he's thinking "Sh*t. I'm F*cked."

Kevin

Comment

Actually the basic rules are quite simple. The game is in 2 phases.
            Phase 1: you have to pot any red ball (1 point). When you do so, you try to pot any other colour (2 - 7 points, black being the highest). If you succeed, you have to pot another red and so on. Each potted red is lost but all the other colours are replaced on their spot.
            Phase 2: When no reds are left, you have to pot the other colours in order of their value, starting at 2 and ending at 7. In this phase, the potted balls are not replaced.

Of course, there are penalties for potting the wrong ball or going in off.
            Brian (the devil incarnate)

Comment

Also most of the time you are lucky is the ball goes anywhere near a pocket It's alot harder than pool from my experience.

Comment

Working...
              X