Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Little Superstar

I have no words...

dancing litte superstar with our big superstar!!!he dance like usher!!yeah!!
    “And, remember: there's no 'I' in 'irony'” ~ Merlin Mann

whoa... is that a little kid or a midget? Either way it's freaky... that smile... *shivers*
    Wikipedia and Google.... the needles to my tangent habit.

That special feeling we get in the cockles of our hearts, Or maybe below the cockles, Maybe in the sub-cockle area, Maybe in the liver, Maybe in the kidneys, Maybe even in the colon, We don't know.

Comment

It's a midget.

Comment

I'm not sure if that is an Indian family(and I think it might be), but I have watched a few Indian movies and ALL of them and I mean ALL of them bust into singing and dancing at some point in the movie. I confirmed this wiht several co-workers. So I am assuming that this is a clip from an Indian film and you are seeing the dance/sing part of it.
        Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Comment

Bollywood!
          The Internet - where men are men, women are men, and teenage girls are FBI agents!

I'm the least you could do
          If only life were as easy as you
          I'm the least you could do, oh yeah
          If only life were as easy as you
          I would still get screwed

Comment

Yeah, Bollywood's pretty big here, too. There even is a Bollywood musical running in Berlin, AFAIK.
            There's an Opera in my macbook.

Comment

Working...
            X