Remember my isp problems?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Remember my isp problems?

Afterwards I had sorted out all my connection problems and "you cant get 24 because you are to faar away" problems i got a final note thanking me for having a binding contract untill 2010-08-24

As didnt have a binding contract(it had run out 1,5 years ago) I got onto the phone and sorted it, no problems there, today I finaly got the bill(?!?) and its proof that something was going haywire

If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

so what exactly did you end up with?.. 595Kr for moving.. kinda steep
    We have enough youth - What we need is a fountain of smart!

i7-920, 6GB DDR3-1600, HD4870X2, Dell 27" LCD

Comment

That and 499 from my phone company for the move of the phone.

actually, both those are quite steep since nowdays you really dont have to send out anyone to the phone station to changethese things since everything is digital. (If I change ISP and the new ISP has there own DSLAM they would have a real reason to go out and move cables, in this case same ISP, same phone station)

the big reason someone had to go out to the station to fix my adsl is downright stupidity and an abhoration to any change (why send someone out to disconect the adsl that previous tenent used, we both had Telia, and then someone to reconect me?, they could just have boosted the conection up to max wich they CAN do on the fly and does regularly?).
      If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Comment

Our move was no charge & we got a free DSL upgrade that doubled the speed.
        Dr. Mordrid
        ----------------------------
        An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

Comment

Working...
        X