"Shark" (CBS-Thurs. 10 PM)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Shark" (CBS-Thurs. 10 PM)

Watch full episodes and clips of Popular Primetime, Daytime, Late Night and Classic shows on CBS.com. Talk with other fans, catch up with your favorite shows and more.

SHARK is a drama that follows the professional and personal life of Sebastian Stark (James Woods), a charismatic, supremely self-confident defense attorney who, after a shocking outcome in one of his cases and a personal epiphany, brings his cutthroat tactics to the prosecutor's office. As the head of the Los Angeles District Attorney's high-profile crime unit, Stark is forced to work for his former nemesis, Jessica Devlin (Jeri Ryan), the ambitious and accomplished D.A. who despises his ruthless strategies. Devlin teams him with a group of young prosecutors who are about to have the learning experience of a lifetime because, though Stark is seeking to redeem himself, he has no intention of changing his underhanded approach to cases just because he's now working for the "good guys."
    Must admit I'm a James Woods fan. He takes wicked to a whole new level

First show is the 21st and early reviews are very positive, comparing it favorably to "House".
    Last edited by Dr Mordrid; 18 September 2006, 15:18.
    Dr. Mordrid
    ----------------------------
    An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

Love "House" and also a fan of Woods, so that sounds promising. Damn glad I have a DVR, else I don't how I'd keep up with even the few shows I do watch.
    “And, remember: there's no 'I' in 'irony'” ~ Merlin Mann

Comment

We have 3 Panasonic DVD-R/RW/RAM recorders and 2 LiteOn DVD -/+ R/RW recorders, so about anything that someone wants recorded can be. Stuff that will be transferred to compilation DVD's gets recorded on DVD-RAM since that seems to transfer smoother into the editing/authoring softwares capture engine.
      Dr. Mordrid
      ----------------------------
      An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

Comment

Working...
      X