X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ahh, its another sh*tty day in paradise

just thought you would all like to know that
    Juu nin to iro

English doesn't borrow from other languages. It follows them down dark alleys, knocks them over, and goes through their pockets for loose grammar.

Thanks for sharing Dan...

What's the prob?

<EDIT>On second thoughts, not being rude but, tell me later, I've just realised that it's 3.15am here and i'm zombified. I'm off to bed...<EDIT>

Last edited by Delany; 16 September 2006, 10:20.
    ASUS P8Z68-V Pro Motherboard, Intel Core i7 2600K CPU @ 4.3GHz, G.SKILL Ripjaws X Series 32GB DDR3 Ram, Pioneer DVR-219L DVDRW, OCZ Vertex 3 120GB SSD, Western Digital Black 1TB SATA HDD, Sapphire Radeon R9 280X 3GB, Everything being driven by Windows 10 Professional (64Bit)...

Bored Yet?

Comment

Cheer up, have a beer later, ban someone...

Comment

Smile, tomorrow can be worse!
        "For every action, there is an equal and opposite criticism."

Comment

Better than a sh*tty day in hell
          Yeah, well I'm gonna build my own lunar space lander! With blackjack aaaaannd Hookers! Actually, forget the space lander, and the blackjack. Ahhhh forget the whole thing!

Comment

ahh you miss understood the phrase
            I AM IN paradise is the key point, or damn close too. arrived in Guam 1am local time for my first holiday >3 days in over 12 months.
            am just kicking back, relaxing and doing lots n lots of scuba diving.
            Juu nin to iro

English doesn't borrow from other languages. It follows them down dark alleys, knocks them over, and goes through their pockets for loose grammar.

Comment

Nice!
              mindfull of the stingrays

Enjoy your time off, it'll take your mind off the rest of the sh*tty world
              Yeah, well I'm gonna build my own lunar space lander! With blackjack aaaaannd Hookers! Actually, forget the space lander, and the blackjack. Ahhhh forget the whole thing!

Comment

Sounds sweet man.

One of my best friends is from Guam and he hasn't been back in 6 years. We keep saying we are gonna do a trip to the islands, but other stuff keeps coming up.
                Gigabyte GA-K8N Ultra 9, Opteron 170 Denmark 2x2Ghz, 2 GB Corsair XMS, Gigabyte 6600, Gentoo Linux
                Motion Computing M1400 -- Tablet PC, Ubuntu Linux

"if I said you had a beautiful body would you take your pants off and dance around a bit?" --Zapp Brannigan

Comment

take.lots.of.pictures!
                  www.lizziemorrison.com

Comment

...under water! (or even movies perhaps? )

Comment

two scuba licenses acived today.
                      PADI Advanced Open Water (was transfering from another companies ticket)
                      PADI NITROX/EAX
                      tomorrows plan: Underwater Navigation specality - 1 dive of 3 already done.
                      by end of week Rescue Diver
                      Juu nin to iro

Comment

I am SO jealous!!

Enjoy, and we do want pics!!
                        "I dream of a better world where chickens can cross the road without having their motives questioned."

Comment

Well managed to survive the Rescue Diver course.
                          got my temp card, just gotta wait for the plastic one with the mug shot.
                          pics when I get home and relax, I have them here, but, no energy in the processing dept.
                          *need colour correction on the underwater pics
                          Juu nin to iro

Comment

They need colour correction to look more..."normal"/"on the surface like"? Seeing them without correction, the way you see things when down there, might be fun too

Oh, and congratulations on completing course. (anything particularly fun in it other than beeing formally qualified to rescuing?)

Comment

umm, I wouldn't call the rescue course fun. Rewarding and expanding is a better description.

The pics I have, didn't get many as most of my dives were training dives as opposed to fun, are all taken in the 18m~30m range. at that depth, there is very little red light.

if you really want to see the difference, go check out my gallery, http://www.sasqs.net/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=15
                              the Osezaki pics are not corrected, the saipan pics are.
                              Juu nin to iro

Comment

Working...
                              X