X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He's back!

Ali G Interviews Female Expert

Watch it HERE:

Diplomacy, it's a way of saying “nice doggie”, until you find a rock!

I'm all for 'feminism'
    "For every action, there is an equal and opposite criticism."

Comment

the "laugh" tracks kills it for me, If I have to be "told" when its funny, it is NOT!
      If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Comment

Ali G is as far from funny as I can imagine. Watched him twice; the first from curiosity and the second because I couldn't believe anyone that bad would really be given his own show, so the first viewing must have been a fluke. Unfortunately I was wrong.
        Dr. Mordrid
        ----------------------------
        An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

Comment

Ali G rocks!

Nothing beats the Beckam interview http://www.break.com/index/aligbeckhams.html

Part II : http://www.break.com/index/aligbeckhams2.html
          Last edited by jms; 17 September 2006, 03:03.

Comment

All his rocks are in his head
            Dr. Mordrid

Comment

Originally posted by Technoid
              the "laugh" tracks kills it for me, If I have to be "told" when its funny, it is NOT!
              It's added in by the sound techies afterwards You can tell it's not contextually spontaneous.
              Brian (the devil incarnate)

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Ellis
                It's added in by the sound techies afterwards You can tell it's not contextually spontaneous.
                Laugh tracks is the worst thing that has ever happened to TV!
                If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Comment

Thank god they don't put those in movies...
                  "For every action, there is an equal and opposite criticism."

Comment

Originally posted by TransformX
                    Thank god they don't put those in movies...
                    I've seen them do it on movies broadcasted on tv........

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Mordrid
                      Ali G is as far from funny as I can imagine. Watched him twice; the first from curiosity and the second because I couldn't believe anyone that bad would really be given his own show, so the first viewing must have been a fluke. Unfortunately I was wrong.
                      Maybe you don't realise that it's satire?
                      P.S. You've been Spanked!

Comment

I'm used to satirists who have a measurable IQ.

Lenny Bruce, George Carlin, Dennis Miller et. al.

Ali G couldn't hold their buckets of spit.
                        Dr. Mordrid

Comment

Couple three months ago ESPN had Ali G doing a commercial, wife was flipping throught the channels when she stumbled upon this, having never seen him before asked who the F*ck this twit was and what did he say?!

Oh dear didn't you know he's all the rave amongst our youngest generation - 20 something crowd

His influence (in part) has really hurt the younger generations here. Thinking that they can act and talk this way at work to their friends and to their elders. Most employers are having major issue with this mentality and how it's impairing our younger generations ability to perform on the job, customer assistance, and in general intelligible speaking skills are greatly impaired.

The rule use to be, "respect begets respect" but with the younger generations it's "You better respect me first or I'll dis you in a heartbeat" dispite your best effort to inform them that they cannot hack that tree limb out of your tree or spray paint grafitti on your house, car etc, trespass, take what they want (theft) and or do as they damn well please whenever, where ever they please.

It's bad enough that the education system fails most here, but the problem is so bad most companies will not hire anyone who is from Florida for their management staff.

Earlier this summer some kids were run out of my neighbor yard, being told they had been warned repeatedly, when one punk yelled back, WHatever happened to the land of the FREE?! Geesh Poleaze put corporal punishment back in schools and for those parents who claim their kids don't listen force them with threat of fines, community service and put these bad apples in Boot camp like detention centers if not solitary confinement until they shape up.
                          "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

"Always do good. It will gratify some and astonish the rest." ~Mark Twain

Comment

I didn't find any humor in Ali G Either. Must be a generation gap.

@Greebe

Since spanking became non-PC, kids have gone to hell.
                            "I dream of a better world where chickens can cross the road without having their motives questioned."

Comment

I think the Ali G phenomenon is more about "art imitating life" than about "life imitating art".

Surely wigger culture existing well before Sascha Cohen started mocking it.
                              P.S. You've been Spanked!

Comment

Working...
                              X