ULEAD Cool 3D *Video* Potential

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ULEAD Cool 3D *Video* Potential

Check out what this Russian fellow has been able to achieve with ULEAD Cool 3D:

http://www.cool3d.co.il/gallery.html

Not bad for a program that only costs $49.95.

Thanks Jerrold, They look amazing!

Actually, what I had discovered a few days ago, that if you take any logo from Powerpoint highlight it, copy it, and paste it to a new blank presentation, then save as *.wmf and then import it into Cool3D, you can doo ALL KINDS OF THINGS WITH IT!!
    And it looks awesome, I did our Bell Logo with it and was able to rotate it 360 degrees etc. the quality was simply outstanding.

Does anyone know where I can get ahold of EMF or WMF files so I can use them in projects?

Cheers,
    Elie

Comment

Speaking for Cool3D 3.0 + updates, the following methods can be used to import/create graphics;

1. you can trace bitmaps in the path editor.

2. you can create path objects directly in the path editor.

3. PhotoImpact6 & most other editors can creat & convert to *.emf and *.wmf.

Dr. Mordrid

[This message has been edited by Dr Mordrid (edited 28 June 2001).]

Comment

Hi

For those interested, strata just released a newer version of their free 3d app -- just got it so I can't say how it compares to their previous free version which was workable (especially given the price )

Also, anyone intimidated by your average 3d app might want to check out crystal graphics 3d impact pro. It's an older program, & more expensive then Ulead's, but my mom can use it & that's saying something -- still can't get her to stop calling email attachments paperclips...

mikie

Comment

Working...
        X