Gas prices 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gas prices 2

Below $2 a gallon again; $1.99 down the street and I've heard $1.96 a few miles from here.
    Dr. Mordrid
    ----------------------------
    An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

It's dropped below $2.50 here from around $3.10. Now if it could keep going down to $2.00.

Comment

Depends where you shop here.

Take a look at athe lowest & highest Regular gas prices in the last 24 Hours here:

Some gas station owners just don't give up... .
      Diplomacy, it's a way of saying “nice doggie”, until you find a rock!

Comment

We're still getting screwed in California. The cheapest I've seen is $2.79 but my FJ requires 91 octane so it's really $3.XX for me.
        Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Comment

about $0.82 CAD / Liter here.. down from more than $1.10 a few months back
          We have enough youth - What we need is a fountain of smart!

i7-920, 6GB DDR3-1600, HD4870X2, Dell 27" LCD

Comment

I'm jealous..

$274 is the cheapest here.
            "I dream of a better world where chickens can cross the road without having their motives questioned."

Comment

crashing down to 87.9p/l here
              FT.

Comment

Down about 40 cents in the past 10 days.
                Regular for 2.49/gal and super (93 octane) for 2.75/gal

Comment

$2.39 per gallon for 10% ethanol blend unleaded. Down from $2.99/gal in the last 3 weeks.

Kevin

Comment

$2.25/gallon here, though I think it might be cheaper down in Oklahoma City and possibly over in Tulsa. Not sure how long ago, but they've stopped blending with ethanol at most, if not all, the stations around here.
                    “And, remember: there's no 'I' in 'irony'” ~ Merlin Mann

Comment

$2.51 in Boston but I still saw it for $2.79 in Darien, CT today
                      Wikipedia and Google.... the needles to my tangent habit.

That special feeling we get in the cockles of our hearts, Or maybe below the cockles, Maybe in the sub-cockle area, Maybe in the liver, Maybe in the kidneys, Maybe even in the colon, We don't know.

Comment

5.6$ a gallon for the cheapest around here in sweden and it goes up tp 7$ for the premium stuff (on the other hand, 95 is the weakest stuff sold)
                        If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Comment

Official maximum price is around 1.3 €/l (= 6.24 US $ / US Gallon) now, some places have lower prices (1.2 €/l)

Jörg
                          pixar
                          Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die tomorrow. (James Dean)

Comment

About $4.23 here
                            Brian (the devil incarnate)

Comment

Sarasota county (next one 5 clicks south of us) charges more gas tax than in Manatee county (where we live), funny thing is our gas prices are higher than Sarasota's prices

and they claim there isn't price fixing going on.... Oh please stop pulling my leg, it tickles!

Last checked cheapest was $2.27/g

FYI in a recient study of worst places to live based on cost of living, the Sarasota/Manatee area was rated 7th worst in the nation. Tourists (mostly snowbirds) and realitors. With the latter accused of price fixing where the average home has doubled and tripled in the last 2.5 years dispite flatlined sales over the last 6 months.

A manager at the local WallyWorld Stuporstore commented that if it doesn't change shortly that to live here you would have to be a doctor making >$100k/y and have a part time job at Walmart... their pions (grunt workers) are the worst @ customer service (well hate to tell ya this DUDE, but so are your management staff!

We don't do Chinamart no mo
                              "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

"Always do good. It will gratify some and astonish the rest." ~Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
                              X