A parents worst experience....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A parents worst experience....

No matter what you think of her, Anna Nicole Smith is living a parents hell.

Shortly after giving birth to a daughter in the Bahamas her 20 year old son Daniel was found dead. He had spent the night in a bed in her hospital suite and was discovered by his mother Sunday morning.

This evening the coroner said there were no visible natural causes at autopsy, but it would take some time for toxicology and other lab results.

Best wishes to Anna. No one deserves this....
    Dr. Mordrid
    ----------------------------
    An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

Wow, didn't realize she had any kids at all. But yes, no parent deserves this - sadly, it happens all too often for any number of reasons.

A friend of ours recently lost her 2 year-old daughter. She'd sent her to a daycare for the first time and on the fourth day received a call informing her that she was dead. Apparently the little girl had gone down for a nap and hadn't woken 3 hours later, at which point the daycare staff checked and found her unresponsive. When the medics arrived she was dead (they're unsure if she was when the staff first checked her, but the believe so).

At this point the medical examiner has yet to release any concrete findings, but it doesn't look to be due to natural causes, though from what we've heard there were no indications of abuse or physical trauma.

Made me hug my kids extra long the day we heard about it, especially our now 15 month old girl.
    “And, remember: there's no 'I' in 'irony'” ~ Merlin Mann

Comment

Originally posted by Jesterzwild

A friend of ours recently lost her 2 year-old daughter. She'd sent her to a daycare for the first time and on the fourth day received a call informing her that she was dead. Apparently the little girl had gone down for a nap and hadn't woken 3 hours later, at which point the daycare staff checked and found her unresponsive. When the medics arrived she was dead (they're unsure if she was when the staff first checked her, but the believe so).

At this point the medical examiner has yet to release any concrete findings, but it doesn't look to be due to natural causes, though from what we've heard there were no indications of abuse or physical trauma.

Wow i could never imanage this happening to any of my kids...well when I have them
      Why is it called tourist season, if we can't shoot at them?

Comment

Margie and I went through 4 miscarriages before Erik was born, 2 of them early 2nd trimester, and that was tough. I can't even imagine what people who lose a child go through

Margies problem was her thyroid, so once she started treatment Erik came along in short order.
        Dr. Mordrid

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Mordrid
          Margie and I went through 4 miscarriages before Erik was born, 2 of them early 2nd trimester, and that was tough. I can't even imagine what people who lose a child go through

Margies problem was her thyroid, so once she started treatment Erik came along in short order.
          I tell ya, that thyroid medication pops out smart kids...
          The Internet - where men are men, women are men, and teenage girls are FBI agents!

I'm the least you could do
          If only life were as easy as you
          I'm the least you could do, oh yeah
          If only life were as easy as you
          I would still get screwed

Comment

Yeah...he's picking right up where he left off.

Drew a picture for his science teacher showing the basic guts of a turbofan
            Dr. Mordrid

Comment

Working...
            X