Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Odd request for a TV spec. sheet

Hi again.
    I've this old TV, a Nordmende Spectra Stereo 8205, I'm really curious about.

Simply, I got this TV a couple of year ago nearly for free, as I needed a temporary TV for the house in wich me and my girlfriend would have gone to live.
    One thing another, after confronting the quality of the output with a lot of other TVs...rotfl, it's near the one of modern ones! So the thing has been with us much more time than planned...

However, long story made short: It's really an odd TV, with a few tons of options and a lot of strange commands on the remote. Even if it will be probably replaced with something new before the end of the year, I'd really love to understand what the hell it can does...

So...anyone has some kind of pdf manual of it? I already have the Chassis service manual, but it's pretty useless...
    Sat on a pile of deads, I enjoy my oysters.

I would just google for "Nordmende Manual" or maybe "Nordmende Anleitung".

Nordmende was bought by Thomson in the late seventies, you might want to ask them for a manual.
    There's an Opera in my macbook.

Comment

I found a link where you can buy them...

Not sure what this is:
      Download JVC AV28X25EU user manual as a PDF file. You've lost Your manual? We have it! Learn theory of operation, check troubleshooting, warranty information, installation instructions, tips, specification and more.

Perhaps it can be found somewhere for free (you could try mailing Thomson...)

Jörg
      pixar
      Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die tomorrow. (James Dean)

Comment

Working...
      X