• Show
Clear All

• Bavarian Sunset

Took these a few weeks ago in Bavaria:

There's an Opera in my macbook.

4th one down is freaking gorgeous
    www.lizziemorrison.com

Comment

What's with those bumpy things sticking out of the ground? People who live near mountains get an unfair advantage when taking photos...

Comment

Originally posted by Lizzard[MPE]
        4th one down is freaking gorgeous
        Yup!
        Diplomacy, it's a way of saying “nice doggie”, until you find a rock!

Comment

Very nice shots.

Looking at your Exif tags, you shot those with a Canon S80? How do you like it so far? I have an S50 that I'm not overly happy with. It does fine on bright days for outdoor shots. When it's at all dark, and for pretty much all indoor shots, it's awful.

I'm thinking of upgrading to a Digital Rebel XTi (400D), but those are hard to travel with. I'm not sure what to do.
          Lady, people aren't chocolates. Do you know what they are mostly? Bastards. Bastard coated bastards with bastard filling. But I don't find them half as annoying as I find naive, bubble-headed optimists who walk around vomiting sunshine. -- Dr. Perry Cox

Comment

I think it takes really nice pics outdoors, and does OK indoors (though I wish noise levels were lower). For a compact camera it's still a bit too large and heavy, though. I've just come back from vacation (a week at the baltic sea in Sopot, Poland with a few friends). We haven't taken too many pictures because we were either in the water or getting drunk, but I'll see how the few we took panned out.
            There's an Opera in my macbook.

Comment

Nice pics. Good eye. What was the exposure for #4 ? That's a tricky shot.
              #6 really pops out if you crop the grass and part of the left side, IMHO.

Comment

This picture look unreal, doesn't it?

What do you think?

There are very nice pictures here, not only in this category...

Sunrise and Sunset :

Art Photos about Sunrise and Sunset. All people that love nature,people and photography. Thank you very much from my dear friends : Pleas see My other sites are here : mashhadtour.blogspot.com/

By months:

The safest and most inclusive global community of photography enthusiasts. The best place for inspiration, connection, and sharing!

or by groups:

The safest and most inclusive global community of photography enthusiasts. The best place for inspiration, connection, and sharing!

Diplomacy, it's a way of saying “nice doggie”, until you find a rock!

Comment

Working...
                X