Tape-wrapped boy left in closet to die

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tape-wrapped boy left in closet to die

The foster parents of a disabled 3-year-old boy wrapped him like a cocoon and left him for two days in a closet, where he died while they attended a family reunion, a prosecutor said.

The couple made several attempts to burn Marcus Fiesel's body and concocted an elaborate sham to cover up the boy's death, Hamilton County Prosecutor Joe Deters said Tuesday.

[...]

A grand jury indicted the couple Monday on charges of involuntary manslaughter and child endangerment, and David Carroll, 35, on a charge of gross abuse of a corpse.
    Sorry, but you do that to a child and you should be charged with far more than involuntary manslaughter.
    “And, remember: there's no 'I' in 'irony'” ~ Merlin Mann

They need to be buried alive so they can see what it feels like.

Comment

Originally posted by Jesterzwild
      Sorry, but you do that to a child and you should be charged with far more than involuntary manslaughter.
      Absolutely.
      There's an Opera in my macbook.

Comment

WTF is up with people??

That is disgusting!
        "I dream of a better world where chickens can cross the road without having their motives questioned."

Comment

Do onto others what you want done onto you. Having said that, I think they should do to the foster parents what the foster parents did to their foster child. It would be only fair.
          Titanium is the new bling!
          (you heard from me first!)

Comment

This is one of those times I'd say an "Eye for an Eye" would apply

Errrrrrrrr @ the highest level
            "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

"Always do good. It will gratify some and astonish the rest." ~Mark Twain

Comment

I'd hit 'em with murder one, and since Ohio is a death penalty state.....
              Dr. Mordrid
              ----------------------------
              An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Mordrid
                I'd hit 'em with murder one, and since Ohio is a death penalty state.....

I'm sure we could come up with a more painful slow death between us though.
                Chief Lemon Buyer no more Linux sucks but not as much
                Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

Originally posted by The PIT
                  I'm sure we could come up with a more painful slow death between us though.
                  Tape them up and leave them in a closet.
                  Titanium is the new bling!
                  (you heard from me first!)

Comment

Originally posted by Jesterzwild
                    Hmm, CNN left something out in the article that shows in the interview (still not enough info).
                    The say the initial involuntary manslaughter charge was to be able to hold them in custody and "seize the children from them" (other children ? - the info part not cleared in both article and interview).
                    The DA says they will be charged with at least murder.
                    Last edited by Admiral; 1 September 2006, 13:57.

Comment

Good. Ohio juries will take that murdrer charge and serve up a nice needle cocktail for both of 'em. They don't like baby killers down there....
                      Dr. Mordrid
                      ----------------------------
                      An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

Comment

Too easy you take small drills to there sexual organs things like that.
                        Chief Lemon Buyer no more Linux sucks but not as much
                        Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

Working...
                        X