*twitch!* factor 4
    /meow
    Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600
    Asus Striker ][
    8GB Corsair XMS2 DDR2 800 (4x2GB)
    Asus EN8800GT 512MB x2(SLI)

I am C4tX0r, hear me mew!

Comment

I'm thinking on how dirty peoples laptop screens get when they are not suposed to touch them, I wonder how that screen would look after a month
      If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Comment

It's Minority report like...
        We'll get there soon

Comment

Concept is cool, and its cool to know we can do stuff like that, but I really don't think it will take off. Its not accurate enough for fat fingered people, and I think that keyboard would be really hard to work with. You gotta feel the keys.

On the other hand (or both hands?) I can see how for certain apps it would be really cool, even for some games, taking a bit of the Wii approach to interactivity. It gets a 70 on my hamburger scale (1-100).
          Q9450 + TRUE, G.Skill 2x2GB DDR2, GTX 560, ASUS X48, 1TB WD Black, Windows 7 64-bit, LG M2762D-PM 27" + 17" LG 1752TX, Corsair HX620, Antec P182, Logitech G5 (Blue)
          Laptop: MSI Wind - Black

Comment

Originally posted by lowlifecat
            awesome

*twitch!* factor 4
            No offense, dude - but cut back on the caffeine. Most of us don't twitch when presented with new tech, even if it induces the "GLEE!" response.
            The Internet - where men are men, women are men, and teenage girls are FBI agents!

I'm the least you could do
            If only life were as easy as you
            I'm the least you could do, oh yeah
            If only life were as easy as you
            I would still get screwed

Comment

Working...
            X