Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Back in the speedlane

Once again I'm surfing at 9mbps

Got a call from a service tech today, told me that my ADSL had been hocked up to a bunber in a completely diffrent city block

When I got home I was online at ADSL1, a quick call to my ISP and I got it changed to ADSL2+ (yeah, their measurments had been completely out of whack )

It feels so good getting out of 5kbps dialup hell
    If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Welcome back!
    “Inside every sane person there’s a madman struggling to get out”
    –The Light Fantastic, Terry Pratchett

Comment

hmm, only 9 mbps......

Comment

Originally posted by ayoub_ibrahim
        hmm, only 9 mbps......
        I'm aprox 2500m from the phone staion

I'll get hooked up to the city grid before new year, so then I' be minimum 10//10
        If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Comment

"Only 9mbps". Hehe.

I'm running 8.5/384k right now, "it's Comcastic!"

But I'm contemplating switching to FIOS. Less money gets me 15/2.
          The Internet - where men are men, women are men, and teenage girls are FBI agents!

I'm the least you could do
          If only life were as easy as you
          I'm the least you could do, oh yeah
          If only life were as easy as you
          I would still get screwed

Comment

Working...
          X