Dilbert of the Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dilbert of the Day

This reminded me so much of work and such a great punch line I couldn't resist.

“Inside every sane person there’s a madman struggling to get out”
    –The Light Fantastic, Terry Pratchett

I once reversed our web master's office name plaque and wrote 'MORDAC' on it for just such behavior.
    Chuck
    秋音的爸爸

Comment

Is it a coincidence that "MORDAC" spelled backward is CADROM?

Kevin

Comment

"I'm thinking a either a Yeti or a bikini model who is also an engineer"
        Can you say SASQ?

He's almost all the above... and a bikini model if that hair removal widget works as advertised
        "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

"Always do good. It will gratify some and astonish the rest." ~Mark Twain

Comment

I've got the bikini model. Our AMCC field rep (has MBA and EE degree) is also a Denver Broncos cheerleader.
          Gigabyte P35-DS3L with a Q6600, 2GB Kingston HyperX (after *3* bad pairs of Crucial Ballistix 1066), Galaxy 8800GT 512MB, SB X-Fi, some drives, and a Dell 2005fpw. Running WinXP.

Comment

<drool>
            Better to let one think you are a fool, than speak and prove it

Comment

geeeeeeeeeeez... I didn't think there were females with an EE degree like that!

Comment

Originally posted by rylan
                You have never been to this country then
                Juu nin to iro

English doesn't borrow from other languages. It follows them down dark alleys, knocks them over, and goes through their pockets for loose grammar.

Comment

Originally posted by rylan
                  Same here...

Originally posted by sasq
                  You have never been to this country then
                  Really?
                  Hmm, perhaps I should reconsider my plans of moving to Canada, and consider the other direction...

Jörg
                  pixar
                  Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die tomorrow. (James Dean)

Comment

The last one I saw wore a fiber cable as a belt along with her flannel, jeans and steel toed boots. (shudder).
                    Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Comment

Working...
                    X