No announcement yet.

Some people just don’t deserve to live!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some people just don’t deserve to live!

And that’s way “Death Penalty” should be legal for that matter too!

Tutor says sex assaults are sacred ritualTutor says sex assaults are sacred ritual

'I am a pedophile,' says man acting as own lawyer

CLEVELAND, Ohio (AP) -- A man accused of sexually assaulting nine boys with physical or mental disabilities told a judge that having sex with children is a sacred ritual protected by civil rights laws.
    Phillip Distasio, who said he is the leader of a church called Arcadian Fields Ministries, represented himself at his pretrial hearing Wednesday. He is charged with 74 counts including rape, pandering obscenity to minors and corrupting another with drugs.

"I'm a pedophile. I've been a pedophile for 20 years," he said in Cuyahoga County Common Pleas Court Wednesday. "The only reason I'm charged with rape is that no one believes a child can consent to sex. The role of my ministry is to get these cases out of the courtrooms."

Distasio said some of his congregants are among the victims in this case. Distaciois accused of molesting two disabled boys he tutored at his home and raping seven autistic boys at a Cleveland school for special-needs students where he was a teacher's aide. All but one of the victims were under 13.

A conviction on rape counts involving any of the eight younger boys would mean an automatic sentence of life in prison without parole eligibility, prosecutors said.

Distasio tried unsuccessfully in June to fire his court-appointed lawyer because he wouldn't pursue a religious freedom defense. Distasio could represent himself if the attorney remained as an adviser, Judge Kathleen Sutula said.

Find this article at:

A.
    Diplomacy, it's a way of saying “nice doggie”, until you find a rock!

He needs a nice, slow encounter with a garrot
    Dr. Mordrid
    ----------------------------
    An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

Comment

At least we know how pedos get treated in prison. Lets hope he gets sent ot a max security prison with other guys doing life for murder. He won't make it alive for more than a year.

Comment

I'd like to get that guy alone in a room with a few sharp objects.

Having a daughter with special needs/a disability just makes this all the worse to read about. F* bastard.
        “And, remember: there's no 'I' in 'irony'” ~ Merlin Mann

Comment

Don't you forget his Human Rights. Disgraceful talking this way!!!!

Over here they'd move him into an open prison and ket him walk away and wonder why he didn't come back.
          Chief Lemon Buyer no more Linux sucks but not as much
          Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

Originally posted by The PIT
            Don't you forget his Human Rights. Disgraceful talking this way!!!!

Over here they'd move him into an open prison and ket him walk away and wonder why he didn't come back.
            "Forgiveness is between them and God. It's my job to arrange the meeting."
            "And yet, after spending 20+ years trying to evolve the user interface into something better, what's the most powerful improvement Apple was able to make? They finally put a god damned shell back in." -jwz

Comment

Working...
            X