BeHidden

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BeHidden

Web based proxy for web browsing. Sweet!

Originally posted by Kooldino
    Web based proxy for web browsing. Sweet!
    http://www.behidden.com/

Depends how you look at it.

It could be a wonderful tool for spammers and scammers.

Send anonymous email and protect your identity. When you send using Yahoo, Hotmail, or other popular email websites, they will send your IP address which will basically reveal your identity. But not with BeHidden.com! We just send your message.

A.
    Diplomacy, it's a way of saying “nice doggie”, until you find a rock!

Comment

There are several services that offer this. Anonymouse has been around for a while now.

The problem? Under actual serious pressure from a large corporation or governmental agency, those people would sell you out in a SECOND. Don't think that they wouldn't.
      The Internet - where men are men, women are men, and teenage girls are FBI agents!

I'm the least you could do
      If only life were as easy as you
      I'm the least you could do, oh yeah
      I would still get screwed

Comment

True...but all it takes is to use something better,

Defend yourself against tracking and surveillance. Circumvent censorship.

Comment

You could also use A4Proxy or one of the other tools by that company (whose name eludes me), but the truth of the matter is that a single download from a known-bad site and you're compromised, and there doesn't exist (see Swedish government) a body in the world that won't give you up when the MPAA comes a-callin'.
          The Internet - where men are men, women are men, and teenage girls are FBI agents!

I'm the least you could do
          I'm the least you could do, oh yeah
          I would still get screwed

Comment

That assumes that the body itself can know anything (read up about Tor - yes, it's also not 100% safe...but closest to anything, I guess...)

Comment

In short: Tor + Firefox modified to run off pendrive with one click.

Comment

Working...
              X