Lindsay Lohan in deep doo-doo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lindsay Lohan in deep doo-doo

I'm so not shocked. These kids get these opportunities the do everything they can to squander them. It's like the 80's "Brat Pack" all over again

JULY 28--Lindsay Lohan's hard-partying antics and recent bout of "heat exhaustion" has left one Hollywood big shot steamed, The Smoking Gun has learned. In a blistering July 26 letter to the 20-year-o

Dr. Mordrid
    ----------------------------
    An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

That man deserves a beer! No so much because of the letter itself, but rather how he worded it. There's little of the play-it-safe lawyer-speak you so often see. Instead he goes for the, "you're a spoiled brat, now get your ass to work and on time or you're going to seriously regret it".

As far as the 80's brat pack - at least some of them had talent and produced some decent movies.
    “And, remember: there's no 'I' in 'irony'” ~ Merlin Mann

Comment

LOL.. nice. When people get to have the kind of pay she has at her age, it's kind of sickening to see them take it all for granted. There are lots of folks in this country who are better and more worthwhile people who don't get the opportunity to make 1/100th of what she does.

Comment

Bahahahaha! Awesome letter.

Comment

Dr. Mordrid
          ----------------------------
          An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

Comment

damned dylsexia, i though it was 'deep in lindsy lohan'

now i'm disappointed

/meow
            Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600
            Asus Striker ][
            8GB Corsair XMS2 DDR2 800 (4x2GB)
            Asus EN8800GT 512MB x2(SLI)

I am C4tX0r, hear me mew!

Comment

This hearkens back to the day when the studios had a lot invested in their stars, and the stars worked for the studios. Nowadays each actor/actress is essentially a free agent, but they do still need to be professional and accountable.

Plus, Lindsay needs to eat a few cheeseburgers and then come lounge naked in my bedroom.
              The Internet - where men are men, women are men, and teenage girls are FBI agents!

I'm the least you could do
              If only life were as easy as you
              I'm the least you could do, oh yeah
              If only life were as easy as you
              I would still get screwed

Comment

Just be careful though, she'll probably barf them up on your bed

Comment

Working...
                X