X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Smallville: Oliver Queen in 7 episodes

OQ is otherwise known as Green Arrow.

Green Arrow Comes To Smallville!

TV Guide's July 24 edition, now arriving in subscriber mailboxes with a nifty Tom Welling cover, has a BIG scoop -- that the DC Comics character of Oliver Queen, better known to fans as Green Arrow, will be making an appearance in Smallville for a story arc that will go for "at least seven episodes."

"He will start to form the nascent Justice League," Smallville executive producer Alfred Gough tells TV Guide in this week's issue. "He's trying to find like-minded people with special powers and put a more formal structure in place."

The article goes on to say that Clark will initially be wary of Green Arrow, much like he was when future characters such as the Flash or Aquaman showed up in previous seasons. "Ultimately Clark will see the value of what he is trying to do," Gough says. "But as he's gotten older, Clark has become more cautious. He will always be there to help out, but he doesn't want to be part of a formalized organization."
    >
    >
    TV Guide does not reveal when Oliver will first appear on the show, though here at KryptonSite, we are hearing that he may show up as early as the season's second episode, "Sneeze." (Visit the KryptonSite spoilers page for more about the new season!)

TV Guide also reveals that Lois Lane will take a romantic interest in the emerald archer.

Also in this week's article is one of the first print mentions of Aaron Ashmore's casting as Jimmy Olsen, who will be a recurring guest star. "In our first episode back, they reconnect," Gough says. "And so Chloe Sullivan finally gets a boyfriend."
    Dr. Mordrid
    ----------------------------
    An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

When is the new season supposed to start?
    “And, remember: there's no 'I' in 'irony'” ~ Merlin Mann

Comment

I've lost track of smallville, when does clarke start flying already?
      Does it come later in his life?

Comment

He's jumped to a rising ICBM & back last year, but still mainly Earthbound.

Last years cliffhanger had Brainiac back & he's released a virus to cleanse Earth for phantom zone Kryptonians. All hell is breaking loose in Metropolis' streets because of this. Lana & Chloe's car is attacked by rioters; Lana escapes but Chloes fate is unresolved.

Lex is posessed by Zod and has powers. Last seen on a roof watching Brainiacs fun when Lana, who has become his (unknowing) g/f, fights her way through the rioting & finds him. She knows something is wrong, but Zod's playing her.

Basically the s***'s hitting the fan.
        Dr. Mordrid
        ----------------------------
        An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

Comment

Working...
        X