What's the url for that site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's the url for that site

where members in your org can mark their location and you can look at everybody's position in the world?

We've used it here before. I just can't remember the name or find the thread.

Any help?
    P.S. You've been Spanked!

This domain may be for sale!

is one of them
    Juu nin to iro

English doesn't borrow from other languages. It follows them down dark alleys, knocks them over, and goes through their pockets for loose grammar.

Comment

cool - I added myself to that site - it looks like everyone else on the continent is doing their best to keep me at a safe distance
      Q9450 + TRUE, G.Skill 2x2GB DDR2, GTX 560, ASUS X48, 1TB WD Black, Windows 7 64-bit, LG M2762D-PM 27" + 17" LG 1752TX, Corsair HX620, Antec P182, Logitech G5 (Blue)
      Laptop: MSI Wind - Black

Comment

thanks!
        P.S. You've been Spanked!

Comment

Murc@Frappr is located here:

http://www.frappr.com/murc

and here is the original thread:
          http://forums.murc.ws/showthread.php?t=54597
          "Women don't want to hear a man's opinion, they just want to hear their opinion in a deeper voice."

Comment

Wow, I think closest person to me is the doc (in a straight line anyways), middle of the damn continent and no one is close...
            Q9450 + TRUE, G.Skill 2x2GB DDR2, GTX 560, ASUS X48, 1TB WD Black, Windows 7 64-bit, LG M2762D-PM 27" + 17" LG 1752TX, Corsair HX620, Antec P182, Logitech G5 (Blue)

Comment

Originally posted by |Mehen|
              Wow, I think closest person to me is the doc

Maybe not... .

Diplomacy, it's a way of saying “nice doggie”, until you find a rock!

Comment

aha! Chicago - thats a bit closer. You have a couple of our best hockey players that will be playing there soon (Jonathan Toews and Cam Barker, both from Winnipeg)

Comment

Cool!

Comment

Jonathan Toews, the #1 choice in a draft pick.
                    The best pick that could be made by Blackhawks!

The most complete all around forward in this draft. Supremely skilled and creative centre with great hands and touch around the net. A real sniper who has tremendous patience with puck around the crease. Has a wicked wrsit shot that he can pinpoint to any corner he wants--buries his chances. Excellent anticipation and the puck always seems to find him; has the knack for being in the right place at right time. Gets the puck to his wingers in great position. Was the youngest player in U.S. collegiate hockey, yet was a key member of top 10 club. Can play any style. Will muscle defenders off the puck down low, then drive out of the corners and make plays on net. Superb hockey intelligence in all three zones and is extremely aware and responsible defensively. Comes back deep to help out "D" and is good on faceoffs.

Comment

The other guy, Cam Barker, went 3rd overall, 1st pick by the Hawks in 2004. I played a few seasons against him here in Winnipeg - excellent hockey player. He liked to do the big end to end rushes, and he would always look slow when he was doing it, but he would still go around our guys and make them look stupid. Almost Lemieux-esque in that regard. Good offensive-defencemen.

Comment

Working...
                      X