Guess who said that

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guess who said that

Every decade has an iconic blonde like Marylin Monroe or Princess Diana and, right now, I'm that icon
    Please, take your time to guess who might be able to say such a thing, then read..

Right here: Paris Hilton
    "For every action, there is an equal and opposite criticism."

I guessed correctly.

Not because I think she's right, but because she's got the biggest ego around.
    P.S. You've been Spanked!

Comment

Paris Hilton, and I didn't need the hint. Saw it the other day on a webnews site and almost puked
      Dr. Mordrid
      ----------------------------
      An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

Comment

If she means iconic as in internationally known (and admittedly somewhat attractive) tasteless airhead, she might be on to something. Kind of a stretch (to say the least!) to compare herself to Princess Di, though.

Let's see how she's doing 20 years from now.

Kevin

Comment

She's a spoiled little rich-bitch who has no more acting talent than Pia Zadora
          Last edited by Dr Mordrid; 26 July 2006, 23:36.
          Dr. Mordrid
          ----------------------------
          An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

Comment

Well, she certainly sucks a mean cock, as half the people in the world with internet access can attest.

Comment

And a nice tight muff as well
              Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Comment

i think she missread idiotic for iconic in her dictionary
                Juu nin to iro

English doesn't borrow from other languages. It follows them down dark alleys, knocks them over, and goes through their pockets for loose grammar.

Comment

dicktionary?
                  Join MURCs Distributed Computing effort for Rosetta@Home and help fight Alzheimers, Cancer, Mad Cow disease and rising oil prices.
                  [...]the pervading principle and abiding test of good breeding is the requirement of a substantial and patent waste of time. - Veblen

Comment

Working...
                  X