OT: Open apology

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OT: Open apology

This is an open apology to all readers of this forum who were subjected to my ranting criticism of the matrox rebate offer of June 19.

The manner in which I stated my opinions were out of line with both my own principles as well as the rules of decorum approptriate to any civil discussion.

I tried to amend those posts to remove the offensive language, though I was forced to leave it largly alone, so as not to ruin the continuity of the thread.

I have apologized to Dr. Mordrid individually, and would like to extend a similar apology to Haig. He is the messenger whom I inadvertantly killed, if only in a proverbial sense.

Sincerely,
    Charles Moreau
    System: P4 2.4, 512k 533FSB, Giga-Byte GA-8PE667 Ultra, 1024MB Corsair XMS PC333, Maxtor D740x 60GB, Turtle Beach Santa Cruz, PCPower&Cooling Silencer 400.

Capture Drives (for now): IBM 36LZX 9.1, Quantum Atlas 10KII 9.1 on Adaptec 29160

Don't sweat it Charles. You already made the appropriate and gracious apology in the relvant thread. Kind gesture, but IMHO you've already taken care of it.

Comment

Working...
    X