Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ulead DVD Plugin + TMPGenc12a?

Hi,

Has anyone successfully used MPEG files encoded by TMPGEnc12a with the Ulead DVD Plugin? If so, what did you do and what did not work?

I tried TMPGEnc12f, but I get some odd corrupted frames with it (not with 12a). The Ligos engine is alright, but would like to get the highest quality.

Thank you

Not 12f - but 12e allowed me to do SVCD PAL MPEG2 files which the Ulead plug-in accepted. Very nice quality. Haven't tried VCD with this version but some report problems.
    Phil
    AMD XP 1600+ ,MSI K7TPro2-RU, 512Mb, 20Gb System, 40Gb RAID0 , HP 9110 CD-RW, Pioneer DVD/CD, Windows 2000 Pro SP2, ATI RADEON 7000, Agere OHCI 1394, DX8.1, MSP 6.5, Midiman USB AudioSport Quattro (4 channel 24bit/96Khz sound unit)

Comment

I'm wondering too about DVD from VideoStudio 5. I would like to make some DVD content but would like to keep TMPGEnc in the mix. I just trust it a lot to give good results. I did see some posts on the MediaStudio users group who said they successfully used TMPGEnc with the DVD plugins but it doesn't hurt to get some more feedback. Anybody?

Comment

Hi,

Just a FYI here. I was able to get TMPGEnc 12a working with the Ulead plug-in. Besides filters and motion search settings, avoid changing any parameters.

The results are very nice! It is a really nice package.

Comment

Thanks for the info, Andrew. It's good to know it works well. Have you tried playing the completed disc in a standalone DVD player?

Comment

How is the quality of VCD/SVCD? Where to download the Ulead's DVD plug-in!

[This message has been edited by EVA2000 (edited 19 June 2001).]

Comment

Working...
            X