Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Trailer!

haven't even watched it yet - downloading right now

Watch trailers for movies and TV shows on tv.apple.com. Browse trailers for upcoming TV series and films.
    Q9450 + TRUE, G.Skill 2x2GB DDR2, GTX 560, ASUS X48, 1TB WD Black, Windows 7 64-bit, LG M2762D-PM 27" + 17" LG 1752TX, Corsair HX620, Antec P182, Logitech G5 (Blue)
    Laptop: MSI Wind - Black

Well, they didn't really show too much in the trailer, but it actually looks like it might be pretty solid!

Lookin forward to it - I was a big fan of the first 2 movies (didn't like the third one much though).
    Q9450 + TRUE, G.Skill 2x2GB DDR2, GTX 560, ASUS X48, 1TB WD Black, Windows 7 64-bit, LG M2762D-PM 27" + 17" LG 1752TX, Corsair HX620, Antec P182, Logitech G5 (Blue)

Comment

Interesting. With the description it almost sounds like they are continuing on from the previous movies. Not sure if I ever saw the third movie.

Looks like they're going with animation instead of live-action this time around though, which could be good or bad. I really liked - regardless of how goofy the costumes sometimes were (think Splinter) - the style of the other movies. What they're showing now looks awesome, but I'm more worried about what the humans will look like. Shall see how it turns out.
      “And, remember: there's no 'I' in 'irony'” ~ Merlin Mann

Comment

You don't want to see the third movie, they went back in time... it got really lame.

Comment

Ahh yes, the Samurai one... it's all coming back to me now *shudder*

Ain't It Cool News has a bit more info on the film, with more at this site. There is also a behind-the-scenes video over at IGN (which I haven't bothered to watch yet) for an upcoming game based on the movie.

From the articles, the movie looks to be taking place after the second (of the previous films), but with some nods to the third film and other media. Think Superman Returns. The second of the articles mentions a cameo of Shredder as a setup for a sequel, which would be at odds with it being in the same timeline as the previous films.

Of course, it's mostly speculation at this point, with it being too early for mostly solid bits of info.
          “And, remember: there's no 'I' in 'irony'” ~ Merlin Mann

Comment

The game looks pretty cool too - I like Ubisoft.

Comment

I hate Ubisoft, but I love their games.

As for the movie - the animation style does look a lot truer to the original Eastman comics, so that in and of itself is a huge plus.
              The Internet - where men are men, women are men, and teenage girls are FBI agents!

I'm the least you could do
              If only life were as easy as you
              I'm the least you could do, oh yeah
              If only life were as easy as you
              I would still get screwed

Comment

heroes in a half shell turtle power!

Comment

Browse all Nickelodeon TV shows. Find out how you can watch full episodes on our apps and other streaming platforms.

As someone who was ~10 during the time of the Ninja Turtles, and hence a HUGE TMNT fan, I'm really excited to see a new movie done well.
                  Gigabyte GA-K8N Ultra 9, Opteron 170 Denmark 2x2Ghz, 2 GB Corsair XMS, Gigabyte 6600, Gentoo Linux
                  Motion Computing M1400 -- Tablet PC, Ubuntu Linux

"if I said you had a beautiful body would you take your pants off and dance around a bit?" --Zapp Brannigan

Comment

Working...
                  X