Portal - The other Valve game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Portal - The other Valve game

Now this is my kind of game! Can't wait to play it. I guess it comes free with HL2: EP2.

Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Originally posted by Helevitia
    Now this is my kind of game!
    Me too.
    Can't wait to play it.
    Me too.
    I guess it comes free with HL2: EP2.
    I guess I better buy HL2: EP2.
    Titanium is the new bling!
    (you heard from me first!)

Comment

Me too. Google for Narbacular Drop. It's a short freeware game by the guys Valve hired to do Portals. It'll get you ready for the concept.
      Lady, people aren't chocolates. Do you know what they are mostly? Bastards. Bastard coated bastards with bastard filling. But I don't find them half as annoying as I find naive, bubble-headed optimists who walk around vomiting sunshine. -- Dr. Perry Cox

Comment

Me too....I have to have this.

Comment

That really looks awesome!
          Something I've been waiting for...
          P IV 3,06 Ghz, GA-8ihxp i850e, 512 MB PC-1066 RDRam, Parhelia 128 mb 8x, 40 + 60 gb IBM 7200 upm/2048 kb HD, Samtron 96 P 19", black icemat, Razer Boomslang 2100 krz-2 + mousebungee, Videologic sonic fury, Creative Soundworks

Comment

One of my employees showed me the video for Portal yesterday. Mind bending!
            P.S. You've been Spanked!

Comment

They have something similar in Prey.

IMO it looks like it will be fun at first, but get old really quick.
              Q9450 + TRUE, G.Skill 2x2GB DDR2, GTX 560, ASUS X48, 1TB WD Black, Windows 7 64-bit, LG M2762D-PM 27" + 17" LG 1752TX, Corsair HX620, Antec P182, Logitech G5 (Blue)
              Laptop: MSI Wind - Black

Comment

It's different that prey. It's a puzzle game.
                P.S. You've been Spanked!

Comment

Which explains why I wouldn't like it, not big on puzzle games
                  Q9450 + TRUE, G.Skill 2x2GB DDR2, GTX 560, ASUS X48, 1TB WD Black, Windows 7 64-bit, LG M2762D-PM 27" + 17" LG 1752TX, Corsair HX620, Antec P182, Logitech G5 (Blue)
                  Laptop: MSI Wind - Black

Comment

Originally posted by agallag
                    Me too. Google for Narbacular Drop. It's a short freeware game by the guys Valve hired to do Portals. It'll get you ready for the concept.
                    Thanks for that! Looking forward to Portal.
                    Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Comment

Portal in game footage.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Working...
                      X