Cyber Sex Gone Wrong

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cyber Sex Gone Wrong

Diplomacy, it's a way of saying “nice doggie”, until you find a rock!

lol!
    P.S. You've been Spanked!

Comment

Incest is best
      Dr. Mordrid
      ----------------------------
      An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

Comment

ROFL

Comment

bwahahaha

Even more amusing because you know something like this has probably happened before.
          “And, remember: there's no 'I' in 'irony'” ~ Merlin Mann

Comment

That would've been a good time for him to put on his robe and wizard hat.
            Lady, people aren't chocolates. Do you know what they are mostly? Bastards. Bastard coated bastards with bastard filling. But I don't find them half as annoying as I find naive, bubble-headed optimists who walk around vomiting sunshine. -- Dr. Perry Cox

Comment

Originally posted by Jesterzwild
              bwahahaha

Even more amusing because you know something like this has probably happened before.
              Worse. Maybe it was on Ripley's. I cannot remember where but a married couple found out that they were brother and sister. Both were adopted out!

Comment

I remember that case from CourtTV. Never did see the disposition, but in most of the industrialized world the marriage would be automatically annulled & their relationship illegal; France excepted, of course

This could change in the US due to the US Supreme Court decision in Lawrence v. Texas. It struck down laws against homosexual sodomy in Texas with a 6-3 majority decision. Civil libertarians feel this opens the door for decriminalizing all adult relationships including bigamy, incest, polygamy, polyandry, polyamory etc.

Dr. Mordrid
                Dr. Mordrid

Comment

Only a matter of time until some idiot tries to marry their pet.

Comment

At least they're loyal

Dr. Mordrid
                    Last edited by Dr Mordrid; 18 July 2006, 16:17.
                    Dr. Mordrid

Comment

Incest makes the heart grow fonder!

France excepted, of course
                      La loi française (Code civil art. 161, 162 et 163) considère qu’il y a inceste entre : ascendants ou descendants ou alliés dans la même ligne génétique, avec son père ou sa mère, son fils ou sa fille, son frère ou sa sœur, son grand-père ou sa grand-mère, son petit-fils ou sa petite-fille.

Une décision récente (janvier 2004) interdit également l’adoption d’une enfant née d’un inceste par son père biologique, afin de ne pas reconnaître la parenté conjointe des incestueux.

Il est légal de se marier avec son cousin ou sa cousine, il n’y a donc pas d’inceste dans ce cas.
                      My translation:

The French law (Civil code art. 161, 162 and 163) considers that incest exists between: ascendents or descendents or relatives in the same genetic line, with his/her father or mother, son or daughter, brother or sister, grandfather or grand mother, grandson or granddaughter.

A recent decision (January 2004) also forbids the adoption of a child born of an incestuous relationship by the biological father, to avoid recognition of the related incestuous parenthood.

It is legal to marry between cousins, there is therefore no incest in this case.

You're very fond of making snide remarks about the French. Why?
                      Brian (the devil incarnate)

Comment

The people I've known so far who found a lot of pleasure in putting others down just had an inferiority complex.
                        There's an Opera in my macbook.

Comment

i can remember Al Bundy mocking about the french in one episode ... dunno why
                          "Women don't want to hear a man's opinion, they just want to hear their opinion in a deeper voice."

Comment

hahaha! I too wonder how many times that has happened.
                            "I dream of a better world where chickens can cross the road without having their motives questioned."

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Ellis
                              You're very fond of making snide remarks about the French. Why?
                              1. Wiki article on incest states this under 'Consensual adult incest: '"In France, incest isn't a crime in itself. Incestuous relations between an adult and a minor are prohibited and punished by law, but not between two minors or two adults."

Is this incorrect?

2. Because many, many of them are arrogant, annoying & generally PITA's. Not from the media, but from personal experience. It's not all French though; Normandy was quite pleasant and hospitable. Paris was pretty, but the people flat-out sucked.

You also have to admit that Mitterand & Chirac et al haven't done them any good on this side of the pond. Even most libs I know can't stand the French, particularly the Parisians.

3. My uncle was wounded by French troops when, nonsensically, the Vichy felt it necessary to fire on US forces when they landed @ Safi, Morocco during Operation Torch...even though contact had been made with them to prevent it. There was absolutely no reason; shortly after they quit & it was Champagne and giggles....for some. Pfffftttt

Sorry if that disappoints you, but oh well.
                              Last edited by Dr Mordrid; 19 July 2006, 15:24.
                              Dr. Mordrid

Comment

Working...
                              X