Team Fortress 2 announced!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Team Fortress 2 announced!

I never expected this. TF2 will ship with HL2: Episode Two. Sweet!

BTW - The article has a ton of new info about HL2, TF2 and other very interesting things like HL2 will be avialable for Xboxs 360 and PS3 owners when episode two is released.

Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Now they cn track how many times you camp on a flag! Yay!!

Comment

Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Comment

I'm glad they did the major overhaul/style change, lookin forward to it! Finally! (not out yet though...)
        Q9450 + TRUE, G.Skill 2x2GB DDR2, GTX 560, ASUS X48, 1TB WD Black, Windows 7 64-bit, LG M2762D-PM 27" + 17" LG 1752TX, Corsair HX620, Antec P182, Logitech G5 (Blue)
        Laptop: MSI Wind - Black

Comment

Wow as a big time TFC player I was extremely excited about TF2 and followed all the little teaser stuff. This looks nothing like what was expected 5 years ago. But I suppose when you take that long to make something there are bound to be design overhauls. It does look good and I think the design fits the play style of TF.

I wonder if HL2 had come out on time if I would have completely switched to Linux.
          Gigabyte GA-K8N Ultra 9, Opteron 170 Denmark 2x2Ghz, 2 GB Corsair XMS, Gigabyte 6600, Gentoo Linux
          Motion Computing M1400 -- Tablet PC, Ubuntu Linux

"if I said you had a beautiful body would you take your pants off and dance around a bit?" --Zapp Brannigan

Comment

Trailer!

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Yes Yes Yes Yes!!!!
              Q9450 + TRUE, G.Skill 2x2GB DDR2, GTX 560, ASUS X48, 1TB WD Black, Windows 7 64-bit, LG M2762D-PM 27" + 17" LG 1752TX, Corsair HX620, Antec P182, Logitech G5 (Blue)

Comment

Hot damn!
                Lady, people aren't chocolates. Do you know what they are mostly? Bastards. Bastard coated bastards with bastard filling. But I don't find them half as annoying as I find naive, bubble-headed optimists who walk around vomiting sunshine. -- Dr. Perry Cox

Comment

I think games are going to actually be fun again!

Games I am currently looking forward to: NWN2, TF2, DNF, and Supreme Commander

Comment

What about Crysis? And HL2: EP2? And Portal! And the New MS Flight Simulator finally looks like it will have badass looking graphics for buildings, freeways and such. Check out these screenshots of FSX:

Comment

Portal looks like it will get old quick, wasn't too big on HL2 singleplayer and never really got into sims.

As for Crysis, I AM looking forward to it, but not untill I have $$$ to spare on a new computer. (although who knows what I will need for DNF)

Comment

There's a HD (WMV) video here:
                        “And, remember: there's no 'I' in 'irony'” ~ Merlin Mann

Comment

New TF2 in game footage. This game looks like a ton of fun. Can't wait!

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Working...
                          X