X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• funniest video i've seen in a while

I literally fell out of my chair!
    P.S. You've been Spanked!

Sadly this isn't unusual sow that so many companies have outsourced support overseas
    Dr. Mordrid
    ----------------------------
    An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

Comment

awaiting KVH's answer.. I suspect it may be something about multiculturalism being bad, or just plain big corporations being bad
      We have enough youth - What we need is a fountain of smart!

i7-920, 6GB DDR3-1600, HD4870X2, Dell 27" LCD

Comment

Originally posted by tjalfe
        I suspect it may be something about multiculturalism being bad, or just plain big corporations being bad
        You mean ... it's not bad?

that video was hilarious. I have great respect for Indians and I give them kudos for becoming such a huge IT giant, but man, when an Indian goes off in fast English with that thick accent ... I just give blank stares and ask them to repeat. I've heard some accents so thick I've had to get someone else to translate for me.
        “Inside every sane person there’s a madman struggling to get out”
        –The Light Fantastic, Terry Pratchett

Comment

Working with Indians for the past 11 years, I pretty much have no problems understanding the heavy accents, but there is one guy that talks so fast, that I have to ask him to repeat himself several times. He gets frustrated and is forced to slow down when talking. But what can I do? It's not jsut indian acdcents though. Chinese accents can be very hard as well.
          Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Comment

Even though I've lived in Quebec half my life, I find that certain Québécois accents to be some of the toughest to understand. No problem with Chinese, Indian are so so and Italian sometimes I have problems.
            Titanium is the new bling!
            (you heard from me first!)

Comment

another funny video link

NSFW, possibly
              Yeah, well I'm gonna build my own lunar space lander! With blackjack aaaaannd Hookers! Actually, forget the space lander, and the blackjack. Ahhhh forget the whole thing!

Comment

That one's pretty old but it's very funny!
                P.S. You've been Spanked!

Comment

Working...
                X