New Transformers Movie Teaser

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Transformers Movie Teaser

Watch the trailer, find screenings & book tickets for Transformers One on the official site. Brought to you by Paramount Pictures.

By the tone, it doesn't look to be so much a kiddie film. Definitely appears they are ditching the original plot in terms of how they came to Earth; far more threatening.

Would be awesome to see Unicron play into it somehow.

Only negative so far is the rumours of extensive product placements. As in Transformer iPods and such.
    “And, remember: there's no 'I' in 'irony'” ~ Merlin Mann

hrm having problems getting to the site.

Oh and does the ipod transform?
    Wikipedia and Google.... the needles to my tangent habit.

That special feeling we get in the cockles of our hearts, Or maybe below the cockles, Maybe in the sub-cockle area, Maybe in the liver, Maybe in the kidneys, Maybe even in the colon, We don't know.

Comment

From what I've heard there's supposed to be a number of brand items that are Transformers. So yeah, I would assume it transforms. It's all part of their updating them for this day and age. In other words, to make them trendy.

Comment

problem with that is Soundwave as an ipod negates the cassettes.
        Wikipedia and Google.... the needles to my tangent habit.

That special feeling we get in the cockles of our hearts, Or maybe below the cockles, Maybe in the sub-cockle area, Maybe in the liver, Maybe in the kidneys, Maybe even in the colon, We don't know.

Comment

Maybe as another player with removable media then the "cassettes" could be memory cards.

Comment

!!!!!!!!! I was a little skeptical, but it looks like it might actually be good!! (Now will it top the original movie? not likely...)
            Q9450 + TRUE, G.Skill 2x2GB DDR2, GTX 560, ASUS X48, 1TB WD Black, Windows 7 64-bit, LG M2762D-PM 27" + 17" LG 1752TX, Corsair HX620, Antec P182, Logitech G5 (Blue)
            Laptop: MSI Wind - Black

Comment

Back when it came out, I got my mother to take me to an early viewing. It is the earliest movie that I remember. I have the soundtrack and the DVD.

Comment

Have the DVD now, used to have the VHS back in the day. I wouldn't be disappointed if the new movie had the same tone as the animated, in terms of how dark it was. Maybe just less 80's

@Claybunny - I'm not positive we'll be seeing our old favorites, and even if we do, they may be as radically different from the ones we remember as the newer lines of toys are.

I do think I heard something about a media player with removable memory cards... That's the biggest thing that would bother me though - if there was the same sort of illogical growth in size that many of the Transformers had when going from one state to the next. Soundwave (or Blaster) and Megatron especially.

Comment

Here's a couple little clips that are supposedly test footage for the movie:

Comment

Megatron in all likelyhood won't be a gun. I believe even back when the first U.S. series came out, the toy was removed from shelves.

Comment

The gun didn't become an issue until much after the original release. I had one and Megatron was one of the latter toys I was given/purchased.

I have no doubt he won't be a gun though, as he hasn't been one since his reincarnation in the animated movie. I was speaking in general terms using those as examples of what I was referring to.

Comment

Could be cool. Or they could ruin it. Time will tell I guess.
                        "I dream of a better world where chickens can cross the road without having their motives questioned."

Comment

Shafting the size changes already on the way or ruining it

It's like saying No teleports in startrek

No heat vision in superman

Spiderman without webs (mechanical or organic) etc etc.
                          If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Comment

hahaah looks hell wicked!

Comment

Originally posted by Technoid
                              Shafting the size changes already on the way or ruining it

It's like saying No teleports in startrek

No heat vision in superman

Spiderman without webs (mechanical or organic) etc etc.

Please, lets have something the size of a cassette tape grow 100x? Talk about a total impossibility. From what I've seen of everything, it should be fine without it.
                              Why is it called tourist season, if we can't shoot at them?

Comment

Working...
                              X