Thank You MURC!! [1k]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank You MURC!! [1k]

Well, its taken me a few years but I finally hit 1k!

I just wanted to thank all the regulars and the admins for making MURC what it is. The professionalism and courtesy has always been top-notch, and flaming is amazingly low as compared to other forums. I have never been on another forum with the diversity of MURC - and absolutely love it! (And having a Doctor on staff is nice too!)

So here's to another 1000!
    $100 Hamburgers on me!

edit: now lets see how long I can stay at exactly 1000
    Last edited by Mehen; 28 June 2006, 19:10.
    Q9450 + TRUE, G.Skill 2x2GB DDR2, GTX 560, ASUS X48, 1TB WD Black, Windows 7 64-bit, LG M2762D-PM 27" + 17" LG 1752TX, Corsair HX620, Antec P182, Logitech G5 (Blue)
    Laptop: MSI Wind - Black

Congrats, Mehen!

I thought we had been hearing a lot from you lately.. knew there must have been a reason..

Comment

grabs KvH's underwear and gives him a Master Wedgie.
      *burp*
      pass another beer will ya Jesse?
      scratches crotch, spits
      yup we is professional here.
      Juu nin to iro

English doesn't borrow from other languages. It follows them down dark alleys, knocks them over, and goes through their pockets for loose grammar.

Comment

Only if I get a Chu-hi or ten passed my way

MURC, where else can you be professional in your... err... skivies
        “And, remember: there's no 'I' in 'irony'” ~ Merlin Mann

Comment

That was just a tease by the way, as evidenced by the .. just for those who didn't get it.

I actually wish you and many others would post more.. the $100 hamburger thing was hilarious.

Comment

You forgot the best thing Mehen.
            You can ban yourself for a certain amount of time, whenever you want, and then you can Unban yourself too!
            I don't see any other forum having that feature!

Comment

No, no... the best feature is by far the hopping bunny. Only our most prized members get the bunny
              “And, remember: there's no 'I' in 'irony'” ~ Merlin Mann

Comment

Congrats MURC is definitely the best forum on the net.
                Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Comment

bunny test

I must be a prized member then

Comment

Originally posted by GuchiGuh
                    bunny test

I must be a prized member then
                    ahh no there is one 'prized' member who decided to terrorize me and the mods with the report this post button.

So we replaced it, with a non linking bunny.
                    Juu nin to iro

English doesn't borrow from other languages. It follows them down dark alleys, knocks them over, and goes through their pockets for loose grammar.

Comment

congrats Mehen
                      "Women don't want to hear a man's opinion, they just want to hear their opinion in a deeper voice."

Comment

Happy $100 burger day
                        Yeah, well I'm gonna build my own lunar space lander! With blackjack aaaaannd Hookers! Actually, forget the space lander, and the blackjack. Ahhhh forget the whole thing!

Comment

Originally posted by Sasq
                          ahh no there is one 'prized' member who decided to terrorize me and the mods with the report this post button.
                          good think I am well behaving member, so you dont need to use the "report" button on me

Comment

is there a statistic whose posts are reported most ?
                            "Women don't want to hear a man's opinion, they just want to hear their opinion in a deeper voice."

Comment

Originally posted by Sasq

So we replaced it, with a non linking bunny.

And wasn't that a fun time around here...

Fo Shizzle hey Gurm...
                              ASUS P8Z68-V Pro Motherboard, Intel Core i7 2600K CPU @ 4.3GHz, G.SKILL Ripjaws X Series 32GB DDR3 Ram, Pioneer DVR-219L DVDRW, OCZ Vertex 3 120GB SSD, Western Digital Black 1TB SATA HDD, Sapphire Radeon R9 280X 3GB, Everything being driven by Windows 10 Professional (64Bit)...

Bored Yet?

Comment

Working...
                              X