Do you get redirected?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you get redirected?

I go to http://www.warp2search.net and I get redirected to http://www.hackharekat.com/ Does this happen to you?

I just want to make sure I don't have a virus or worse. Thanks.
    Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Nope.

Comment

Hmm, strange, it happens in IE and Opera as well. Are you sure it doesn't happen to you? Also, when I got to warp2search, I see "HackHarekat.Com Was Here" near the top of the page. Do you see that?

EDIT, it appears right underneath the middle/top banner.
      Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Comment

Yeah Dave I get it too after 5 sec or so - I guess they've been hacked...
        DM says: Crunch with Matrox Users@ClimatePrediction.net

Comment

Same here...someone's trying to poison the well... it may be that a banner ad server has been hacked.
          Hey, Donny! We got us a German who wants to die for his country... Oblige him. - Lt. Aldo Raine

Comment

I'm not getting redirected, I just can't access the site. It's been two weeks now

Comment

I cruised over to their forums; they've been hacked, they are two full versions out of date on their PHP Nuke installation.

The nice thing is is that if you hit <STOP> just before the redirect, it will prevent the redirect.

There is supposedly a plugin for Firefox which will allow you to choose whether or not the browser redirects as well. Either way, it's a valid way to get on the site.
              Hey, Donny! We got us a German who wants to die for his country... Oblige him. - Lt. Aldo Raine

Comment

Originally posted by Helevitia
                Hmm, strange, it happens in IE and Opera as well. Are you sure it doesn't happen to you? Also, when I got to warp2search, I see "HackHarekat.Com Was Here" near the top of the page. Do you see that?

EDIT, it appears right underneath the middle/top banner.
                This time I got redirected.

Comment

Still hacked apparently. glad I wasn't the only one seeing it

Comment

quick check of the source, it appears he has found a way to hack the news module
                    and people wonder why i don't like php nuke
                    *edit which reminds me, when I get some spare time, I need to update here.
                    which is not an easy thing considering some of the custom stuff.
                    Juu nin to iro

English doesn't borrow from other languages. It follows them down dark alleys, knocks them over, and goes through their pockets for loose grammar.

Comment

We appreciate your efforts Sasq

Comment

Any update ?

Comment

Originally posted by Helevitia
                          We appreciate your efforts Sasq
                          Here here!
                          Titanium is the new bling!
                          (you heard from me first!)

Comment

Working...
                          X