Orb

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Orb

Have any of you tried out this program yet? It's pretty darn cool. Basically I have it setup to stream my entire music collection anywhere I have internet access. In my case, I am streaming the audio to my new phone, so I basically have my music collection with me all the time as long as my phone has a signal. Extremely easy to setup. Took me about 3-5 minutes. And it's free!

Highly recommended!

Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Yeah, experimenting with it now. Trying to get it to stream Digital TV over to my new phone as well. Only got the music as you have right now too.

J1NG

Comment

How'd the tv streaming go for you? I don't have a tv tuner card so I can't test it. I have tested music and pictures and both work great. Though the pictures are too small on my phone.
      Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Comment

Unfortunately, my current TV Card is one of those Digital TV cards, DVB-T/S, so orb is not having it. So it looks like I'm without streaming tv over wireless until I change the Digital TV card in the main system to another one. Or I install Orb into another PC that can do the same thing with a normal card. I certainly have another PC available to try this. Might try this now actually. Will let you know later on.

J1NG

Comment

Sounds good, let me know how it goes

Comment

Working...
          X