HL2: Episode 2 SPOILER ALERT!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HL2: Episode 2 SPOILER ALERT!

Do not continue reading if you don't want to know anything about episode 2. I will say this though, Episode 2 appears to be a much bigger game than Episode 1. And some kind of multiplayer (TF2 maybe???). Oh, and due about by Christmas even though it says Spring below(been confirmed by Gabe, but we all know how that goes).

Scroll down for more, possible spoiler info....

PCGamer World-Exclusive Episode 2 Article To sum it up:

- *NEW* Release estimate: Spring 2007
    - Gravity gun will get new functionality
    - Alyx is alive
    - Vortigaunts will be more fleshed out
    - More details about GMan will be revealed
    - New vehicle will be introduced made by some guys in the woods. Will serve as enemy rammer =P
    - You will cover the same amount of locales as in hl2 and the new locales will have a much more realistic feel to them since they are based off real locations (missile silo, mine shaft, etc.)
    - Eli and Kleiner have set up base in the missile silo and you have to get the packet to them
    - We'll see the UBER and most difficult physics puzzle to date in episode 2
    - New weapon known as Strider buster
    - Strider and Hunter now has a weak spot *could change*
    -Big battlefield-esque combat engagements with lots of enemies and allies fighting. Woods provide plenty of cover
    - OH! And new yet-to-be-announced multiplayer game will ship with episode two...might it be TF2 set during the 7 Hour War?
    Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

In game footage. After watching the footage, I think this game is going to be much more challlenging than the previous games. What do you guys think?

Find in-depth gaming news and hands-on reviews of the latest video games, video consoles and accessories.
    Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Comment

Oh... sweeeeet.
      Lady, people aren't chocolates. Do you know what they are mostly? Bastards. Bastard coated bastards with bastard filling. But I don't find them half as annoying as I find naive, bubble-headed optimists who walk around vomiting sunshine. -- Dr. Perry Cox

Comment

Working...
      X