My best friend for 20 years now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My best friend for 20 years now

My buddy lives in Hawaii. He is the coolest guy you'll ever meet. A few years ago, he got an opportunity to live his dream again. It's hard to believe that 20 years have gone by since we first started hanging out. the article talks about the drunk driving accident he was in. I just happened to be on vacation in California or I would have been with them...

Honolulu Hawaii News - HonoluluAdvertiser.com is the home page of Honolulu Hawaii with in depth and updated Honolulu local news. Stay informed with both Honolulu Hawaii news as well as headlines and stories from around the world.
    Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Yes, he is very cool. Great article too.

You now, when someone is having a bad day, I always say:
    “Look at the bright side, you have 2 legs, 2 hands, you can get up and dress yourself in the morning…. .”
    Still most look at me like I’m nuts!

Some people just forget how blessed they are because they take for granted all those most important things in life.
    Diplomacy, it's a way of saying “nice doggie”, until you find a rock!

Comment

great bloke, great article. Thanks Dave
      DM says: Crunch with Matrox Users@ClimatePrediction.net

Comment

Great story H. Just further proves that it's all about attitude and drive.
        Wikipedia and Google.... the needles to my tangent habit.

That special feeling we get in the cockles of our hearts, Or maybe below the cockles, Maybe in the sub-cockle area, Maybe in the liver, Maybe in the kidneys, Maybe even in the colon, We don't know.

Comment

Working...
        X