Dell Canada deal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dell Canada deal

Dell provides technology solutions, services & support. Buy Laptops, Touch Screen PCs, Desktops, Servers, Storage, Monitors, Gaming & Accessories

Today only, Dell 1707FP 17" Digital LCD Display for $199. If you're looking for a cheap LCD, this one is pretty decent.
    Lady, people aren't chocolates. Do you know what they are mostly? Bastards. Bastard coated bastards with bastard filling. But I don't find them half as annoying as I find naive, bubble-headed optimists who walk around vomiting sunshine. -- Dr. Perry Cox

now if that was the 19", I might be tricked
    Yeah, well I'm gonna build my own lunar space lander! With blackjack aaaaannd Hookers! Actually, forget the space lander, and the blackjack. Ahhhh forget the whole thing!

Comment

I'm holding out for a sale on the 2007FP. I want 1600x1200 dammit!

Edit: The 1907FP is on for $296.65 right now. Meh.
      Last edited by agallag; 14 June 2006, 12:27.
      Lady, people aren't chocolates. Do you know what they are mostly? Bastards. Bastard coated bastards with bastard filling. But I don't find them half as annoying as I find naive, bubble-headed optimists who walk around vomiting sunshine. -- Dr. Perry Cox

Comment

You don't want a 2007. They're not anywhere as good as the 2005.
        Gigabyte P35-DS3L with a Q6600, 2GB Kingston HyperX (after *3* bad pairs of Crucial Ballistix 1066), Galaxy 8800GT 512MB, SB X-Fi, some drives, and a Dell 2005fpw. Running WinXP.

Comment

Apparently the new revision has fixed all the banding problems that were going on. The original models had the video scaler running even when in native resolution.

Comment

Dell Canada Tuesday Report:

Axim X51 416Mhz

Featured at
            $259
            [$90 in Savings]

Today only on the small business site.

Comment

Working...
            X