Alien vs Predator II

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alien vs Predator II

Yes they are in the process of working on the sequel...

uh... YEAH!!!!

I didn't think the first one was anything special, and I don't expect this one to be either, BUT, it should be fairly enjoyable just like the last.

(It's hard to beat some of the other alien movies, and the Predator one's, especially the first [one of my favorite Arnold movies], were good too)
    Q9450 + TRUE, G.Skill 2x2GB DDR2, GTX 560, ASUS X48, 1TB WD Black, Windows 7 64-bit, LG M2762D-PM 27" + 17" LG 1752TX, Corsair HX620, Antec P182, Logitech G5 (Blue)
    Laptop: MSI Wind - Black

Comment

Loved the Alien movies, even the latter ones which seemed to make all the wrong decisions. Predator was a childhood favorite, but I never felt like they did enough with the franchise, especially the second movie. It was good, but could have been better.

AvP... It's a good no-brainer when I have other things I'm doing at the same time. Again, could have done so much more with it even using the same plot. A movie based on the comic would have maybe been a better choice, especially if it was well executed by a better director/producer.
      “And, remember: there's no 'I' in 'irony'” ~ Merlin Mann

Comment

Working...
      X