Software for Symbian s60v3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Software for Symbian s60v3

I have a few basic palm apps that I would like to use on my symbian mobile. Is anyone aware of a converter/VM or even apps that allow you to develop such software. We are talking basic calculators here.

Any links would be nice
    The Welsh support two teams when it comes to rugby. Wales of course, and anyone else playing England

Well, there are SDK's available (which include simulators):

I haven't seen converters or VMs. The downside to Symbian S60v3 is that it is no longer compatible with S60v2.x and below. I've read that it only requires one to recompile the sources, but in general the binaries won't work.
    You might have more luck on:

If you need a scientific calculator, this midp program is quite impressive:

Jörg
    pixar
    Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die tomorrow. (James Dean)

Comment

Cheers for the link Jörg. The calcualtors are for odd things to do with work (neonatology).

At the moment, I just use formulae in excel, so making a little app for the phone would be kinda cool
      The Welsh support two teams when it comes to rugby. Wales of course, and anyone else playing England

Comment

The calculator I posted allows for small programs. Dunno what kind of formulas you need, but perhaps it suffices...?

Jörg
        pixar
        Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die tomorrow. (James Dean)

Comment

Working...
        X