• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to avoid tailgaters!

I want one!!!

Brian (the devil incarnate)

Love the scooter at the bottom
    When you own your own business you only have to work half a day. You can do anything you want with the other twelve hours.

Comment

I suspect it would have some severe handling problems to be honest.
      Chief Lemon Buyer no more Linux sucks but not as much
      Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

Originally posted by The PIT
        I suspect it would have some severe handling problems to be honest.
        Only when approaching Mach 1
        Brian (the devil incarnate)

Comment

Mad engineer in action
          If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Ellis
            Only when approaching Mach 1

LMAO

One benefit of having thrust would be that the tires arent spinning out of control, which would help quite a bit
            Q9450 + TRUE, G.Skill 2x2GB DDR2, GTX 560, ASUS X48, 1TB WD Black, Windows 7 64-bit, LG M2762D-PM 27" + 17" LG 1752TX, Corsair HX620, Antec P182, Logitech G5 (Blue)
            Laptop: MSI Wind - Black

Comment

The comments about the cop not knowing how or what to charge him with is awesome.
              Wikipedia and Google.... the needles to my tangent habit.

That special feeling we get in the cockles of our hearts, Or maybe below the cockles, Maybe in the sub-cockle area, Maybe in the liver, Maybe in the kidneys, Maybe even in the colon, We don't know.

Comment

see in oz, he would be defected as the pipe extends too far beyond the rear of the car - more specificaly too far beyond the rear tail lights, which at night, if he isn't running the turbine, means it might not be seen.

Apart from that, damn gave me a good laugh
                Juu nin to iro

English doesn't borrow from other languages. It follows them down dark alleys, knocks them over, and goes through their pockets for loose grammar.

Comment

that's what the afterburner is for!

i wonder how many gallons to the mile it does?
                  The Welsh support two teams when it comes to rugby. Wales of course, and anyone else playing England

Comment

I like the comment about running it in the HOV lane, since it is technically a hybrid vehicle.
                    Lady, people aren't chocolates. Do you know what they are mostly? Bastards. Bastard coated bastards with bastard filling. But I don't find them half as annoying as I find naive, bubble-headed optimists who walk around vomiting sunshine. -- Dr. Perry Cox

Comment

Working...
                    X