Kittens galor!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kittens galor!!!

More underage pussy. I posted some of these pics before (briefly) but these are slightly better edit and compression.

The big black kitty is Ninja, the momma.
    Attached Files
    /meow
    Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600
    Asus Striker ][
    8GB Corsair XMS2 DDR2 800 (4x2GB)
    Asus EN8800GT 512MB x2(SLI)

I am C4tX0r, hear me mew!

more kitty pr0n
    Attached Files
    /meow
    Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600
    Asus Striker ][

Comment

purrfect
      Attached Files
      /meow
      Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600
      Asus Striker ][

Comment

hope you enjoy. Don't show 'em to your wives/GFs.
        Attached Files
        /meow
        Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600
        Asus Striker ][

Comment

Those are freakin cute... err I mean Hot LLC. I'm going to have to pull out the ones from my stray.
          Wikipedia and Google.... the needles to my tangent habit.

That special feeling we get in the cockles of our hearts, Or maybe below the cockles, Maybe in the sub-cockle area, Maybe in the liver, Maybe in the kidneys, Maybe even in the colon, We don't know.

Comment

Aw, I love kittens.

They are so cute!!!!
            Titanium is the new bling!
            (you heard from me first!)

Comment

Cute, can you train them to behave like that pack of squirles in Russia

Comment

you started that ...

"Women don't want to hear a man's opinion, they just want to hear their opinion in a deeper voice."

Comment

OMG, this one is soooooooo cute!!!!
                  Titanium is the new bling!
                  (you heard from me first!)

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral
                    Cute, can you train them to behave like that pack of squirles in Russia
                    work in progress but shhhh, don't mention my secret plan to train them to be remorseless ninja assasins.

when they are ready i'll set them loose and they'll eat the muslims and the jews. Can't have them eating christians so we'll feed the bible huggers to the puppies and then eat the puppies!

then in a show of supreme irony, they'll eat the chinese!!! *insert evil meow*
                    /meow
                    Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600
                    Asus Striker ][

Comment

You asked for it (well not really but come on). These are pics of my second cat Widget with my first cat Wren. I got Wren at the shelter a few montsh before and was thinking of getting her a playmate. A coworker knew about this and that day her brother found Widget in a paper bag behind a trash can. I was happy to take her and took the afternoon off. Took her to the vet and they said she was 3-4 weeks old. In retrospect I think she was 2-3 weeks old after recently seeing some two week old kittens.
                      Attached Files

That special feeling we get in the cockles of our hearts, Or maybe below the cockles, Maybe in the sub-cockle area, Maybe in the liver, Maybe in the kidneys, Maybe even in the colon, We don't know.

Comment

Wren didn't know what to do with this new additions and I had to monitor closely and cover the laundry basket when I wasn't specifically caring for Widget. She required 4 hour feedings... and cleanup so that's all relative. Notice the hot water bottles and the clock for a heart beat. The last picture is her two weeks later and she is still very blue eyed. Like I said I think she was younger than the vet thought.

If you notice her fur it's actually ALL white undernieth with black tips. She also generally acts more like a person than a cat.
                        Attached Files

Comment

by the way LLC. VERY cute kittens and you guys seem to be doing a good job helping them along.

Comment

Claymonkey> awwwww

i think the vet was right, looks like the kitten is 3-4 weeks old. Or about the same age as our kittens.

a 2 week old kitten would not be able to stand up yet. our kittens are able to move around for a couple kitten lengths before having to sit and rest. still very wobbly on thier feet and falling down.

gonna take some more pics of them moving around but need to recharge cam batteries first. (i really wish someone would make a cam that would recharge via USB like my Crackberry).

Both those kittens are absolutly adorable. I cannot believe someone would just chuck that kitten like garbage. do you still have those kits?

on the bright side, i've already got 3 adopters lined up. The black kitten (who looks like will turn out just like her mom) was requested by a co-worker of the girl i'm currently semi-dating.

My xroommate wants one of the males and I have another friend in montreal who also wants a male.

I'm definitly keeping one to keep Ninja company, will also keep the last one if no one wants her.

Rakido> Awwwww.. those are so cute!!!
                            /meow
                            Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600
                            Asus Striker ][

Comment

you're probably right about the age then. She was a lot of work though and I STILL can't believe that such an awesome cat was left in a bag. Everyone comments about her having more personality than any cat they know.

Here are a couple of recent pics of both of them. Those pictures were taken around Thanksgiving of 2003. Wren is getting close to being three and widget is two and a half at this point. I should take more pictures of both of them now that I have a new camera.
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X