It's happened again....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's happened again....

yet another paroled sex offender is the subject of a nationwide manhunt.

May 26th Clemson Univ. (S. Carolina) co-ed Tiffany Souers;

was raped and then strangled with a bikini top in her residence. Tiffany was by all accounts an excellent young woman working on an engineering degree.

Today Police and Prosecutors issued arrest warrants for Jerry Buck Inman for murder, rape and kidnapping;

Inman is a paroled sex offender who had spent 17 years in prison for assault, robbery and rape. He was paroled last fall and was working at a construction site near Tiffany's residence. Identification was made by matching several DNA samples at the crime scene to Inmans registered DNA profile.

Inman is a registered sex offender in Tennessee and Florida. He is considered extremely dangerous.

More reason for putting these animals away forever after the first violent sex offense.

Dr. Mordrid
    Last edited by Dr Mordrid; 6 June 2006, 19:19.
    Dr. Mordrid
    ----------------------------
    An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

How was he not caught in the screening process before parole?
    Wikipedia and Google.... the needles to my tangent habit.

That special feeling we get in the cockles of our hearts, Or maybe below the cockles, Maybe in the sub-cockle area, Maybe in the liver, Maybe in the kidneys, Maybe even in the colon, We don't know.

Comment

What screening process? In many states after x years served "good behavior time" is subtracted from the sentence and poof! .... out they go.

Try to add requirements like post-sentence psych evaluation and possible civil confinement in a mental institution and the ACLU sues everyone in sight, and far too many liberal judges go right along with 'em.

More from the Police;
      Inman has several vehicles, but investigators believe he is currently driving a red 1990 s-10 Blazer with a stripe. He also owns a green 1997 Chevy Camaro with Tennessee tag SRD-739 and a Ford Econoline van with Tennessee tag THH-062.

Inman is a white male 35 years old, 5' 10" 159lbs. He has brown hair, and brown eyes. He also has numerous tattoos. On his back, a skull; on left chest, Tiger; on left hand, skull pentagram; on left leg, skull dagger; on neck, bat; on right arm, skull dragon cross; stomach, female holding a gun.

His last known address is in Dandridge, TN as of 9-2-2005. Investigators believe he may be in the Pigeon Forge area.

If you see Jerry Buck Inman, do not approach him. Call the Pickens County Sheriff's tip line at 1-800-442-2746 and press #2.
      Dr. Mordrid
      Last edited by Dr Mordrid; 6 June 2006, 19:22.
      Dr. Mordrid

Comment

Pigeon Forge... that's not so comforting. My sister just moved there a couple months back. Of course, it's likely this guy isn't going to do anything to draw attention to himself, unless he's a serial-rapist/murderer at heart.

But agree, f*ckers like this should be locked up. Forever.
        “And, remember: there's no 'I' in 'irony'” ~ Merlin Mann

Comment

Again, a nice .45 caliber through his brain pan and he's done. No locking him away forever. Screw that PC bullshit. People like this need to be DEAD. Better him than a nice young girl who would have been a credit to society. In my opinion, the government is now guilty as an accessory to the crime against her. So what's worse, the government killing a violent rapist, or killing a nice young girl? We have three choices when we see an evil scumbag like this.. kill him, waste decent taxpayers' money feeding and housing him, or be an accessory to further rape and murder. This time, the useless system managed to do both #2 and #3.

Comment

Originally posted by KvHagedorn
            In my opinion, the government is now guilty as an accessory to the crime against her. So what's worse, the government killing a violent rapist, or killing a nice young girl?
            I couldn't agree more. These people are a total waste of skin. I hope he resists capture just enough to get blown to smithereens but without any cops getting hurt.

Dr. Mordrid
            Last edited by Dr Mordrid; 6 June 2006, 21:05.
            Dr. Mordrid

Comment

Originally posted by Jesterzwild
              Pigeon Forge... that's not so comforting. My sister just moved there a couple months back. Of course, it's likely this guy isn't going to do anything to draw attention to himself, unless he's a serial-rapist/murderer at heart.
              I certainly hope she will watch out for herself. I'd give her a call if I were you.

Comment

Amusingly, in a twisted sort of way, I just got off the phone with her. She called just to detail how she'd go to town on a guy like that (in the nut cracking sort of way). Knowing my sister, he'd be worse for the wear.

Had forgotten though that she's closer to Gatlinburg side of things.
                “And, remember: there's no 'I' in 'irony'” ~ Merlin Mann

Comment

Got him:

Alive, unfortunately, but he's off the streets....

GREENVILLE, S.C. (AP)

A registered sex offender wanted in the death of a Clemson University student who was strangled with her bikini top was captured late Tuesday in Tennessee, officials said.

Jerry Buck Inman, who was wanted on arrest warrants for murder, rape and kidnapping, was taken into custody without resistance during a traffic stop about a mile from his parents' home in Dandridge, Tenn., Sheriff David Davenport said.

Inman was being taken to the county jail. No other details of his arrest were immediately released.

Inman's DNA matched samples taken from Tiffany Marie Souers' apartment, said Robert Stewart, division chief of the South Carolina State Law Enforcement.
                  Dr. Mordrid
                  Dr. Mordrid

Comment

Unfortunately he'll probably get 26 years and be out on parole in 7.

Comment

Yeah, being a SC resident now, this has been all over the news. Her family was very prominent (as the debutant dress implies). It seems that the wacko's just follow me around. First the crazy Kansas couple who tortured, raped and killed those girls, now this guy in SC. I need to move to tropical deserted island.
                      “Inside every sane person there’s a madman struggling to get out”
                      –The Light Fantastic, Terry Pratchett

Comment

Put the Sex offenders in GP at San Quentin with a t shirt saying "I like your ass"...then pipe the security camera feeds to a PPV channel...proceeds to go to the family.
                        Hey, Donny! We got us a German who wants to die for his country... Oblige him. - Lt. Aldo Raine

Comment

Criminals should be put to work for the rest of their lives doing work like sorting trash for recycling and breaking big rocks into pebbles with a pick ax for gravel roads and such. And their salary (and whatever else they acquire) should be donated to pay off the national debt.
                          Titanium is the new bling!
                          (you heard from me first!)

Comment

Not these animals...for they truly are a different breed of criminal. Talk to a Criminal Psychologist. They really do need to be watched more closely - and dealt with according to what we know now to be true.
                            Their "crime of passion" is closer to a constant state of mind. This is what separates them from the most hardened criminals.

KvH brought up a solid point, however in a previous thread... politicians have gone too far in defining what a "sex crime" is. There a "sex offenders" out there who are on those lists for mooning someone at a frat party. The databases which exist today apply even to people who completed their sentences well before all of these laws were past - even to the point of having their records expunged - makes you wonder about expost-facto. Politically, it's suicide to even consider relaxing any of these laws - so it's going to be a very long time before this can be sorted out...if ever.
                            Hey, Donny! We got us a German who wants to die for his country... Oblige him. - Lt. Aldo Raine

Comment

This guy doesn't fit that bill;
                              Inman's criminal record stretches back to 1987, when he was convicted in Florida for sexual battery with a weapon, kidnapping, aggravated assault, armed robbery, armed burglary and grand theft auto. He was paroled from a Florida jail in September 2005.

Inman also has felony convictions in North Carolina for a sexual offense and a prison escape. He is a registered sex offender in North Carolina and Florida.
                              They're also investigating him for sexual offences in both Tennessee and Virginia since his release.

Bad hombre.

Dr. Mordrid
                              Dr. Mordrid

Comment

Working...
                              X