This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You are Not Safe!

You surf adult related sites...Many files are stored on your hard drive...These files show what sites you have visited...URL REMOVED Admin: Sorry if the message doesn't suit your forum. Kindly ask to move it to an appropriate section. Thank you ;-)

Sasq: Yup it doesn't, all products advertized on murc are reviewed by me and anthing of this nature is paid for advertising.

click
    Last edited by Sasq; 4 June 2006, 20:46.

More specifically from now on, all spammers will have their email addresses posted, as well as their IP addresses advertized

our friend from above's email address is anfimov-veniamin@mail.ru

The IP Address is: 64.187.16.227. The host name is: h64-187-16-227.gtconnect.net.

Thankyou and have a good day.
    Juu nin to iro

English doesn't borrow from other languages. It follows them down dark alleys, knocks them over, and goes through their pockets for loose grammar.

Comment

owned.

I actually have planned since 2002 to get my post count up to 1000, then start spamming advertisements on the forum - that is the smart way to do it.
      Q9450 + TRUE, G.Skill 2x2GB DDR2, GTX 560, ASUS X48, 1TB WD Black, Windows 7 64-bit, LG M2762D-PM 27" + 17" LG 1752TX, Corsair HX620, Antec P182, Logitech G5 (Blue)
      Laptop: MSI Wind - Black

Comment

Locking the thread for a few days so people can spam the spammer if they choose. I'll close it later.
        “Inside every sane person there’s a madman struggling to get out”
        –The Light Fantastic, Terry Pratchett

Comment

as a side line (yes I can post in closed threads) the last spammer was from mail.ru

that domain is now banned from joining.
          Juu nin to iro

English doesn't borrow from other languages. It follows them down dark alleys, knocks them over, and goes through their pockets for loose grammar.

Comment

Working...
          X