Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Bike

I bought a new bike

If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Cool. People power is better than gas power.. especially for the health.

Comment

and yet people keeps asking me "didnt you have a moped?"
      If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Comment

I miss my bike Kona Lavadome, lent it to little brother to go uni and it was stolen Don't miss the evil saddle.

Looks nice, I like the way that you have disc on front and normal on back.

Mud guards good... bar ends + clip anything = evil.

Comment

Originally posted by Fluff
          I miss my bike Kona Lavadome, lent it to little brother to go uni and it was stolen Don't miss the evil saddle.

Looks nice, I like the way that you have disc on front and normal on back.

Mud guards good... bar ends + clip anything = evil.
          The evil saddle on this bike was a pain in the ass untill I readjusted it

Comment

That my friend, is an awesome bike!
            Titanium is the new bling!
            (you heard from me first!)

Comment

Nice bike. Good theif bait. Keep it locked!
              “Inside every sane person there’s a madman struggling to get out”
              –The Light Fantastic, Terry Pratchett

Comment

at work those 2 locks that are visible in the image.

at home I have an additional lock and wire

Comment

Very nice.

Although, I like my brother's new bike better...

Attached Files
                  Lady, people aren't chocolates. Do you know what they are mostly? Bastards. Bastard coated bastards with bastard filling. But I don't find them half as annoying as I find naive, bubble-headed optimists who walk around vomiting sunshine. -- Dr. Perry Cox

Comment

Interesting welds on the fork connection.
                    That's my bike (found an exact pict on google), though I hardly ride it:
                    "For every action, there is an equal and opposite criticism."

Comment

Hmmm...
                      My bike is about a 1337 as my scooter

Chuck
                      秋音的爸爸

Comment

Rear shock, front shock, spring-loaded seat and handlebar..... how do you know if you're even on the ground?
                        Gigabyte P35-DS3L with a Q6600, 2GB Kingston HyperX (after *3* bad pairs of Crucial Ballistix 1066), Galaxy 8800GT 512MB, SB X-Fi, some drives, and a Dell 2005fpw. Running WinXP.

Comment

Reminds me of my first bike to get stolen, it also had both rear and front shock absorbers...

Trubble was that the damn thing gave me the impression that it was deforming everytime I applied force theo the pedals.

Tho it wasnt nearly as bad as one I rode in a convention game, the shocks where so soft that the pedals touched the floor constantly

Comment

Rear suspension just robs all the energy put in to push you forward. Really not made for street.
                            Titanium is the new bling!
                            (you heard from me first!)

Comment

Originally posted by ZokesPro
                              Rear suspension just robs all the energy put in to push you forward. Really not made for street.
                              No, that's true of some of the early designs, but more modern ones are nearly as efficient as hardtails.
                              Gigabyte P35-DS3L with a Q6600, 2GB Kingston HyperX (after *3* bad pairs of Crucial Ballistix 1066), Galaxy 8800GT 512MB, SB X-Fi, some drives, and a Dell 2005fpw. Running WinXP.

Comment

Working...
                              X