Open source Mail Server?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Open source Mail Server?

I have installed the trial version of Merak Mail Server which is fantastic.
    It does everything I need with daily updates for antivirus, spam filters, Web Mail and FTP server supprt. Great UI, but it's not free.

I am looking for an open source mail server that will be comparable.
    I expect that I will have to use several products in order to acheive the same service.

I get mail from pop accounts, and I connect via IMAP.

Only other criteria is that it needs to be windows based.

I used to have Mercury mail with Squirral webmail, but they aren't very user friendly and each time I have installed them I have ended up being an open relay

Any suggestions out there?
    The Welsh support two teams when it comes to rugby. Wales of course, and anyone else playing England

Originally posted by Paddy
    Any suggestions out there?
    We just got Linux Format in today at work and it said something about Open Xchange. I didn't read the article though

Comment

Looks very pretty, but I'm not sure that its an acutal server app... In fact having read the FAQ i still don't know what it is...

***edit***
      It's linux based anyway...
      Last edited by Paddy; 29 May 2006, 04:38.
      The Welsh support two teams when it comes to rugby. Wales of course, and anyone else playing England

Comment

any other suggestions?

Comment

mail server windows free download. View, compare, and download mail server windows at SourceForge

Comment

Working...
          X